News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Metal

Started by Z³, November 16, 2005, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Because tuning and string count have very little to do with rhythm.  Or solos, for that matter.

neongenesis816

Quote from: eroticI think you quoted the wrong person.

Because tuning and string count have very little to do with rhythm.  Or solos, for that matter.

You really just have to listen.  If you can't understand appreciate by that then it's not your thing.  And yes their rythmic content and soloing are two examples of said "technicality."

LMNO

Ok:

1.  LMNO (LMNO) and ECH are not the same person.

2.  I asked how 8 strings and low tuning is technical.

3.  ECH said they were wankers.

4.  You quoted my question and started talking about rhythms and solos, answering his opinion on wanky-ness, instead.

5.  My question still stands.

LMNO
-Just looking for answers.

neongenesis816

Quote from: eroticOk:

1.  LMNO (erotic) and ECH are not the same person.

2.  I asked how 8 strings and low tuning is technical.

3.  ECH said they were wankers.

4.  You quoted my question and started talking about rhythms and solos, answering his opinion on wanky-ness, instead.

5.  My question still stands.

LMNO
-Just looking for answers.

Did you listen to the song?  Did you hear how they were used?  If you can't listen and hear for yourself then fine.

LMNO

Since it seems like you can't answer the question, I'll drop it, to prevent further undue anxiety.

LMNO
-Nothing if not courteous.

neongenesis816

Quote from: eroticSince it seems like you can't answer the question, I'll drop it, to prevent further undue anxiety.

LMNO
-Nothing if not courteous.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

neongenesis816

The extra strings don't make them technical, but the way they use them does (examples provided in the song I uploaded).  Just because I quote someone else doesn't mean I want to quote every line of a question I'm answering.  If it appears that I'm talking to you then read, if it doesn't then don't.

BADGE OF HONOR

If I were you, I'd just drop it.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

neongenesis816

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodIf I were you, I'd just drop it.

*takes a dump on the floor*

Any  more suggestions?  Or should I run around calling everyone N AZI's?  Or maybe I could make these so called rants, but only type one word, or maybe I should commit board suicide but continue posting.

Any more suggestions?

BADGE OF HONOR

I'm not the one getting pissy because nodody's agreeing with me over how cool some band is.  It's your call.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Quote from: neongenesisAny more suggestions?

Yeah, lighten up.

LMNO
-Always willing to dispense helpful advice*

*(Yes, I know I'm stealing this from TGRR.)

neongenesis816

Quote from: erotic
Quote from: neongenesisAny more suggestions?

Yeah, lighten up.

LMNO
-Always willing to dispense helpful advice*[/size]

*takes another dump on the floor*

I feel about 10 lbs lighter!  ANY mo' suggestioneounaise?

LMNO

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

neongenesis816

Quote from: eroticTHAT'S THE SPIRIT!

I can smell something.  I just call it shit, but if you want to call it SPIRITS then more power to ya!!!

LMNO

...you're a negative little bastard, ain't ya?