News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Metal

Started by Z³, November 16, 2005, 03:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neongenesis816

Quote from: erotic...you're a negative little bastard, ain't ya?

I'm sorry I get neurotic when people try to *fluff* up shit smells with cute names.  I'm sure you understand. :lol:

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: neongenesis816

I'm sorry I get neurotic when people try to *fluff* up shit smells with cute names.  I'm sure you understand. :lol:
Except that he didn't.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

neongenesis816

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
Quote from: neongenesis816

Except that he didn't.

It's all open to intrepretation.  Now get your PC out of my shit smell terminologies.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

He was telling you, "That's the spirit!" It's a turn of phrase that means, "Good job!" or "You've got it!"
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

BADGE OF HONOR

QuoteIt's all open to intrepretation.

Okay, if you want to "interpret" it that way, whatever.

Double Edit: also, what Fizzwtis said.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Um, me or neon?

ETA: We're both shes.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

This thread has not moved.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

neongenesis816

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopUm, me or neon?

ETA: We're both snowcones.

:P

BADGE OF HONOR

That was painful.

AFK

Quote from: Z¬?
Quote from: Rev Who?Solitude Aeturnus--The godfathers of modern American Doom

listening to this right now... and I've listened to so muchfuneral doom that to me that this sounds a lot like Power Metal Lite... but I do like it, its just not that Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom.

What album are you listening to?  Into the Depths of Sorrow, to me, is Classic Doom in the vein of St. Vitus, Candlemass, and even Dio era Sabbath.  Later stuff did get into more standard heavy metal but Depths and Beyond the Crimson Horizon seem pretty doomy to me.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Pure crap.

Twisted Sister = the best metal band EVAR.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPure crap.

Twisted Sister = the best clown metal band EVAR.

fixed that for you.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Verthaine

I am currently trying to download metal bands with female lead singers.I got some stuff from Arch Enemy,Lacuan Coil,and Kittie.

Any other suggestions?
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

BADGE OF HONOR

There's that one...really crappy one...with some chick.  Popular about a year ago?  I can't reme--oh, Evanescence.

Heheh.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerPure crap.

Twisted Sister = the best clown metal band EVAR.

fixed that for you.   :lol:

And?

TGRR,
Knoas the terms are not mutually exclusive.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.