News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

We used to be a community

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, November 17, 2005, 05:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
...Where this mythical real world is... Where we speak to people, not with a keyboard, but with our lips, our eyes, the muscles of our face, our hands, the expressiveness of our voice, our hearts, our souls, our genitals, our minds.  

I should have used communicate instead of speak, but I suspect some other weird thing would have turned sideways.

I don't think it would have helped.

TGRR,
Can't fit his dick in the CDROM drive.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cole Frehlen

*cough* could.

I think you know who I mean.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI meant more along the lines of you communicating with your wife, your genitals to hers, but if you taught yours to say uuunngghhh or whatever, more power to you :twisted:
Maybe you should work on your communication skills, since you keep having to clarify what you meant to say.

I catch hell for trying to be overly clear too, so I don't worry about it either way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cole Frehlen*cough* could.

:lol:

Hang on, I'm going to try using a mallet.

TGRR,
Is up for ANY program!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Malaclypse the Tertiary

I catch hell for trying to be overly clear too, so I don't worry about it either way.

That's the spigot Eldora.
Keep that hell-mitt well oiled.
I do.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary

That's the spigot Eldora.
Keep that hell-mitt well oiled.
I do.

THROW IT BACK!
THROW IT BACK!
THROW IT BACK!

Cole Frehlen

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,
Is up for ANY program!

a BIG mallet?

If that fails, try a mallard.  

a BIG mallard.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cole Frehlen
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,
Is up for ANY program!

a BIG mallet?

If that fails, try a mallard.  

a BIG mallard.

ADLGLFQWEGOF*poiatof86cqrrvb HURTS! ['isdhf;aosuiydfpsof

Shibboleet The Annihilator

cunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτ
cunτcunτcunτcunτ
Eldora is a cunτ! Look! See that? I called Eldora a cunτ, also probably a troll.

Verthaine

Quote from:  cunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτ
cunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcu
nτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτcunτ
cunτcunτcunτcunτcunτ
Eldora is a cunτ! Look! See that? I called Eldora a cunτ, also probably a troll.
Punk ass bitch x100(I'd write it out as much as you did,but I have a life)Fnordiscordia is a punk ass bitch!Look!See that?I called fnordiscordia a punk ass bitch,also probably a pedophile!

Normally I stay out of shit like this,and let people fight thier own battles but you know what,The Constant Eldora bashing is getting pretty lame. And I can't stand bullies.Or bandwagon jumpers.I am so sick of the "this person called me a name once during a heated arguement,so I am going to  whine and bitch about it forever and treat them like shit from now on."Wahh,Wahh,wahh"!
Me and Rabid Badger once went at it,but we did the adult thing and both of squashed it.I don't go out of my way to antagonize her,and she doesn't go out of her way to antagonize me.That doesn't mean that either of us are afraid to disagree with the other,but we give each other respect.
One thing a forum dedicated to Eris does not need,and thats a fucking pecking order.This should be a place to learn and express yourself,a not a place to engage in ego masurbation.I don't give a fuck what Eldora,or anyone else has done in the past.If people have a problem with one another ,take it to the pm arena and duke it out.Or at least create a "DeathMatch" thread and settle it once and for all for our personal amusement.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

AFK

Good idea.  I'll start printing up the tickets.  Does anyone know how to make those foam hand thingies?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LHX

due to his reasonable stance on this issue

i nominate verthaine to be the king of the forum pecking order
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Verthaine
Normally I stay out of shit like this,and let people fight thier own battles but you know what,The Constant Eldora bashing is getting pretty lame.

Well, she has a habit of bringing this sort of thing on herself.

Fnorrdie is just a little more tenacious than most.

Verthaine

Quote from: LHXdue to his reasonable stance on this issue

i nominate verthaine to be the king of the forum pecking order
I'm flattered,but I must decline this nomination for these reasons:

1-Birds peck,and I am not a bird.I am a cat.Cats claw,and mine are real sharp.
2-I don't do hierarchies.I always do my own thing,and go my own way.
3-I have no desire to have to constantly put down some snotnosed upstart trying to make a name for themselves on this forum by trying to use me as a stepping stone and starting shit with me.
4-If someone hands me a gold plated invitation to abuse them,I see no problem with accepting the invitation.But it gets boring going to the same beatdown party time after time.
5-And finally,I am just not that big of an asshole.Therre are others on this forum who deserve that titlr more then I do.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

LHX

Quote from: Verthaine
4-If someone hands me a gold plated invitation to abuse them,I see no problem with accepting the invitation.But it gets boring going to the same beatdown party time after time.

i would hold on to the gold-plated invitation for its re-sale value alone
neat hell