News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

one final post

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 18, 2005, 04:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

freinds, discordians, forum members, lend me yoru ears.

i made a big mistake.

i called soem folks a bad name. these folks of coruse didn't deserve this name. they didn't earn it.

they aren't the ones that repeatedly remidn you how your forum is dead.

these aren't the people that call you a cunt after you post.

these aren't teh people that tell each other what they really think of you in pm's while pretending to be yoru freind in public.

these aren't teh people that cannot allow you to hav ea conversation without beign the authority on it.

but remember, i am a liar.

because htese aren't teh people that start flirting with youa s soon as they learn yoru gender.

these aren;t the people that decide you're worthelss as soon as you disagree with them.

I am a Liar. you knwo this. you know that i have been lying to you with every word from day one.

because these are the people you know you've been marginalizing.

by naming a forum after them

by making them a moderator after they whien about being oprressed fo rmonths.

because i am lying.

because i am delusional.

because i am out of touch with reality.

these are teh people who thank you for hosting a forum by using it to inform people what is right. and how youa re very wrong.

these are teh people who demand they get their way.

these, are the alpha's, teh better people by definition.

these are the people who would tell you what a discordian is, andcertainly what it isn't

and if you don't like drama,then you're definitely not a discordian.

because of of course i am a liar.

i am a meth head.

i am delusional, and a smear campaigner.

i tell you what you may and may not do.

and i jump on you and follow you avcorss the interent to remind you that i am always right and you are always wrong.

remeber that, but msot of all, remember i am a liar.

good night, and good riddance.

ps, mgt, don't forget to sell teh forums to turd, i think he'd make a fine admin. really.
Hell is other people.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Is this a board suicide?
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

No.

Is this a board suicide?
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopIs this a board suicide?

Jesus, I hope not.

Where would we find another George W Bush - like meth head to keep us laughing?

:lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopIs this a board suicide?

Jesus, I hope not.

Where would we find another George W Bush - like meth head to keep us laughing?

:lol:

in your mirror?
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

Remember how I was really fucking unhappy about Roger coming back?  Remember that?  

I was really, really disappointed.  Because I fucking hate drama queens.  

I'm at that point again.  GO AWAY.  Please.  

And take Roger with you.

PS STFU
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodRemember how I was really fucking unhappy about Roger coming back?  Remember that?  

And take Roger with you.

PS STFU

You know you lurve me.  :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodRemember how I was really fucking unhappy about Roger coming back?  Remember that?  

And take Roger with you.

for you sure.

i think you'll have to keep roger.

teh dual boarding didn't work, and he is forced to share with you.
Hell is other people.

BADGE OF HONOR

And take Roger with you.

PS STFU

:oops:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

teh dual boarding didn't work, and he is forced to share with you.

And whose fault is THAT, eh, Horab?  :lol:

BADGE OF HONOR

Okay, I'm done doing my routine finger-waggle.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God

And take Roger with you.

PS STFU

:oops:

fluffy

badger

have i told you lately just how great that avatar is?

every time i see it i say

"bobobob blink blink"

still cracks me up

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fluffy
badger

have i told you lately just how great that avatar is?

every time i see it i say

"bobobob blink blink"

still cracks me up

It makes "Bob" cry, though.