Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: fluffy
badger

have i told you lately just how great that avatar is?

every time i see it i say

"bobobob blink blink"

still cracks me up

It makes "Bob" cry, though.

then "bob" is a sissie

just saying

Well, yeah, but he's a sissy that just sold us all to alien space demons.

huh?

::fluffy thinks you need an adjustment in your prescription::

TGRR thinks you need to get right with "Bob", heathen.

REPENT!  There's still time!

Seriously, who has that kind of money?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Z¬?
badger

have i told you lately just how great that avatar is?

every time i see it i say

"bobobob blink blink"

still cracks me up

It makes "Bob" cry, though.

then "bob" is a sissie

just saying

Well, yeah, but he's a sissy that just sold us all to alien space demons.

huh?

::fluffy thinks you need an adjustment in your prescription::

TGRR thinks you need to get right with "Bob", heathen.

REPENT!  There's still time!

Seriously, who has that kind of money?

Money for everything except "Bob", eh?

You'll be singing a different tune, when the Xists arrive.

TGRR,
Knows you're Pink, until "Bob" sees your green.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerfreinds, discordians, forum members, lend me yoru ears.

i made a big mistake.

i called soem folks a bad name. these folks of coruse didn't deserve this name. they didn't earn it.

they aren't the ones that repeatedly remidn you how your forum is dead.

these aren't the people that call you a magic region after you post.

these aren't teh people that tell each other what they really think of you in pm's while pretending to be yoru freind in public.

these aren't teh people that cannot allow you to hav ea conversation without beign the authority on it.

but remember, i am a liar.

because htese aren't teh people that start flirting with youa s soon as they learn yoru gender.

these aren;t the people that decide you're worthelss as soon as you disagree with them.

I am a Liar. you knwo this. you know that i have been lying to you with every word from day one.

because these are the people you know you've been marginalizing.

by naming a forum after them

by making them a moderator after they whien about being oprressed fo rmonths.

because i am lying.

because i am delusional.

because i am out of touch with reality.

these are teh people who thank you for hosting a forum by using it to inform people what is right. and how youa re very wrong.

these are teh people who demand they get their way.

these, are the alpha's, teh better people by definition.

these are the people who would tell you what a discordian is, andcertainly what it isn't

and if you don't like drama,then you're definitely not a discordian.

because of of course i am a liar.

i am a meth head.

i am delusional, and a smear campaigner.

i tell you what you may and may not do.

and i jump on you and follow you avcorss the interent to remind you that i am always right and you are always wrong.

remeber that, but msot of all, remember i am a liar.

good night, and good riddance.

ps, mgt, don't forget to sell teh forums to turd, i think he'd make a fine admin. really.

Horab, you are shakespeare for teh nwea ge =P

And, I quite agree.

The Elite's(tm) use of Orwellian word magic is simply beautiful.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Horab Fibslager

don't bother dude.

it fell on deaf ears.

on unseeing eyes.

and comparign that badly written tripe to shakespeare is like comparing roger's tripe to hst.

a pale imitation.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Goddamned Queens!

All vying to be the prettiest one.

It's sad.

As long as I get to keep my silly hats and tin foil creations, I really can't say I care one way or another about whatver. It is funny seeing all this stuff from afar.

How comfortable some of you must be in life that you need to create pseudo-spats online. Forgive my assumption, but I think it is fair.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Nah. It's not sad enough to cry.

The fact that the thursday night guinness specials are ending at my local pub. That is tear worthy.

-Irrev. H.  has his priorities straight.

Cain

That does suck.

*Glad that the shots special is still on at his favourite bar*

East Coast Hustle

seriously. any time the availability of cheap beer is threatened, free men must take up the cause of consumitude and liberate the oppressed concoction of hops and barley from those who would deny us our libations!

8)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: East Coast Hustleseriously. any time the availability of cheap beer is threatened, free men must take up the cause of consumitude and liberate the oppressed concoction of hops and barley from those who would deny us our libations!

8)

Well, I could take action. Cayenne powder is nasty when placed over charcoal.

Horab Fibslager

Let me read a letter I recently received. "Dear Dr. Breen, why has the Combine seen fit to suppress our reproductive cycle? Sincerely, a concerned citizen."

Thank you for writing, concerned. Of course, your question touches on one of the basic biological impulses, with all of its associated hopes and fears for the future of the species. I also detect some unspoken questions. Do Our Benefactors really know what's best for us? What gives them the right to make this kind of decision for mankind? Will they ever deactivate the suppression field and let us breed again?

Allow me to address the anxieties underlying your concerns, rather than try to answer every possible question you might have left unvoiced. First, let us consider the fact that for the first time ever, as a species, immortality is within our reach. This simple fact has far reaching implications; it requires radical rethinking and revision of our genetic imperatives. It also requires planning and forethought that run in direct opposition to our neural presets.

I find it helpful at times like these to remind myself that our true enemy is instinct. Instinct was our mother when we were an infant species. Instinct coddled us and kept us safe in those hardscrabble years when we hardened our sticks and cooked our first meals above a meager fire, and started at the shadows that leapt upon the cavern's walls. But inseparable from instinct is its dark twin, superstition. Instinct is inextricably bound to unreasoning impulses, and today we clearly see its true nature. Instinct has just become aware of its irrelevance, and like a cornered beast, it will not go down without a bloody fight. Instinct would inflict a fatal injury on our species. Instinct creates its own oppressors, and bids us rise up against them. Instinct tells us that the unknown is a threat, rather than an opportunity. Instinct slyly and covertly compels us away from change and progress. Instinct, therefore, must be expunged. It must be fought tooth and nail, beginning with the basest of human urges: the urge to reproduce.

We should thank Our Benefactors for giving us respite from this overpowering force. They have thrown a switch and exorcised our demons in a single stroke. They have given us the strength we never could have summoned to overcome this compulsion. They have given us purpose. They have turned our eyes toward the stars.

Let me assure you that the suppressing field will be shut off on the day that we have mastered ourselves, the day we can prove we no longer need it. And that day of transformation, I have it on good authority, is close at hand.

-Dr. Breen, Half Life 2

when you finally find that you can no longer being a part of certain people's daily sensitivity sessions, remember me.

have a nice day!
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

hey, you're still here!

ECH,
isn't surprised

8)

Horab Fibslager

hey you're still a whiny lil bitch!

hwmdf,
isn't surprised
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

STFU and get to helping us load the Ship!