News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

The Art of the Brag.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 26, 2003, 09:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon E. Gee

damn my sig is still out of date....

Spoon E. Gee

BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP!!!!   <!~~~*sacred moose mating call*
damn my sig is still out of date....

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Cain

I'm just so fucking awesome at forum archaeology that its impossible to express.

8)

Payne

Bump. Following in Cains intrepid thread diving footsteps.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Payne

Idem

I AM A FUCKING SUPERHUMAN.  "Don't tread on me?"  HAW!  I tread on the Southern Snake DAILY, and it begs for more!  When I play football, BOTH teams stear clear of me, JUST to keep out of my AURA!  I am a fucking CHAMPION!  The way I walk makes the sidewalk buckle under my feet, and the plants grow BACK into the soil!  The print of the wicked burns in my hands, just because  it doesn't want the THRASHING I would provide it otherwise!  I have the eyesite and temperament of an eagle, and small animals hide in holes lest I LOOK at them!  Oh, I am a sight!  I stole Samson's hair, and threw it away when I found it wasn't GOOD enough for my golden scalp!

YEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!  YEE!  YEE!!!

Every time I burp, a transformer blows in California!  Do you hear that rumbling in my stomach?  'Twould be the first trumpet of the apocalypse!  When I fart, 'twould be the seventh!  "THE MAN" tried to train me, but the leash broke!  I am a FREE man, and noone can stop me!  I am the SOLE reason there are no good things!  You better watch out, because -  [transmission ends]

B_M_W

Hey, check me out fools. You got nothin on me. I am the the KING of biology, so don't you step. Many a bio wannabe/creationist/pseudoscience hack tried to lay me down, but they all fell before my mighty actin and myosin fibers, coupled with a neurologic marvel. I use 169% of my cerebrum, and THEN some. Watch me calculate your osmotic gradient...what, too fast? Turns out all your ions up and left, for my excelerated diffusion.

And just to bring you down another notch, I'll rattle off some latin and greek names, and bring my hord of arthropods down upon you. Ever heard of the Lord of the Flies? You're talkin to Him. And if you think those Aedes aegypti are bad, just wait till you meet my bot flies. You'll be warbling all day long, if you know what I mean.

Hear that? Thats the sound of your digestive enzymes denature in the presense of my professorial prowess. Your leucocytes tremble in fear, your somatic tissues shiver. And just as you move to run my neurons send that action potential and you are on your back. Like that taste? Enjoy my urea, bitch, for I am bioking.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Ah, this is a CLASSIC fread.  Most of the significant early posters are on this one.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe on May 16, 2007, 04:48:35 AM
Hey, check me out fools. You got nothin on me. I am the the KING of biology, so don't you step. Many a bio wannabe/creationist/pseudoscience hack tried to lay me down, but they all fell before my mighty actin and myosin fibers, coupled with a neurologic marvel. I use 169% of my cerebrum, and THEN some. Watch me calculate your osmotic gradient...what, too fast? Turns out all your ions up and left, for my excelerated diffusion.

And just to bring you down another notch, I'll rattle off some latin and greek names, and bring my hord of arthropods down upon you. Ever heard of the Lord of the Flies? You're talkin to Him. And if you think those Aedes aegypti are bad, just wait till you meet my bot flies. You'll be warbling all day long, if you know what I mean.

Hear that? Thats the sound of your digestive enzymes denature in the presense of my professorial prowess. Your leucocytes tremble in fear, your somatic tissues shiver. And just as you move to run my neurons send that action potential and you are on your back. Like that taste? Enjoy my urea, bitch, for I am bioking.

:lulz:
:mittens:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

B_M_W

:thanks:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

East Coast Hustle

sorry. I fucked that one up by changing it to ;thanks; when I added it here.

Jasper

I'd brag in this thread...

But I wouldn't want to make everyone look bad. 8)