News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Rev. Roger's funeral party

Started by Schizzy, November 20, 2005, 11:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schizzy

Today we gather at T.G.R. Roger's forgetial to celebrate his passing.  As per his desire, he is now dead.  He was wearing all Nike gear, and had been smoking a pipe filled with poison oak leaves that "Bob" advised him to smoke to get through "Slack's gate" last Pungenday.  Roger was a saint of a man with a crazy tongan devil growing out the side of his head, and well, let's just pray they both rest in slack now.  I'm sure the pain of grief is difficult for many of you, but at least he's gone now.  So let's proceed with raiding his apartment for valuables and burning the cheap stuff along with his corpse.  Ooh, an old stack of Spacegirl magazines!

The Good Reverend Roger

Shit only gave me a headache.

:evil:

TGRR,
Knows that "Bob" already raided his shit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fluffy

is it too late to send flowers?

::knows where she can get some dead roses::

Schizzy

Already done and done.

We still need forties for the homie.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Those are actually really pretty.

*has a thing for dead roses*

*is not a freaky deaky morbid whiny goth kid, she swears*
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I thought that when one sends dead roses the best color for the occassion was black  :?

Schizzy

Yeah, well we screwed up on the catering too.  Somebody thought it would be funny to spike the punch "Jim Jones" style.  Fair warning.  Maybe Fluffy can cough up those flowers.

fluffy

ah, tigger
we hardly knew ye

cut down in the prime in life

so sad

wake over at the open bar!
dibs on the v8!
w00t!

The Good Reverend Roger

Um, I'm not actually dead yet.

Well, Concord, you shall not have been mortally wounded in vain!

Um, Actually, I think I'll be all right...

TGRR,
Will be the first person to start a fight at his own funeral.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Doctor

Now, weary Roger
Rest your head
For unlike me,
You're utterly dead.

*fires up the blender*

Let's see...I'v got tequila, gin, vodka, black rum, v8, coffee, carrot juice...carrot juice....carrot juice....

Now, who wants a drink?
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Taco SpawnNow, weary Roger
Rest your head
For unlike me,
You're utterly dead.

*fires up the blender*

Let's see...I'v got tequila, gin, vodka, black rum, v8, coffee, carrot juice...carrot juice....carrot juice....

Now, who wants a drink?

If I was dead, could I post THIS:

<---The leader of the free world. *snort*

The Doctor

Proves nothing. I've seen deader people win elected office. But what on earth is he doing to that doorknob?
Priest, Church of Eris

-

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Taco SpawnProves nothing. I've seen deader people win elected office. But what on earth is he doing to that doorknob?

Well, that's the HILARIOUS part:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4454738.stm

I laughed, I cried, I POOMPED MY PANCE!

TGRR,
Would prefer a president that knows which door he's supposed to use when he has a snit.

The Good Reverend Roger

Incidentally, my prediction that Wee Georgie will lose it and slug a reporter is that much closer to coming true.

The Doctor

:lol:  What a twunt!

Should we start placing bets on which reporter gets the knuckle sandwich then?
Priest, Church of Eris

-