News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Rev. Roger's funeral party

Started by Schizzy, November 20, 2005, 11:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WE ARE FILLED WITH WOE OF PIPEFACE ROGER'S UNFORTUNATE MISFORTUNE! PLEASE TO NOTE TO CHECK YOUR BAGS!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodJet lag, eh?

Well, even Idiot Boy Emperors need their nappies.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Jet Lag is code for "I've been drinking, a lot."; Just sayin.

LMNO

Quote from: The Taco Spawn:lol:  What a twunt!

Should we start placing bets on which reporter gets the knuckle sandwich then?

My money's on Bob Woodward or Matt Drudge.

The Doctor

*crosses fingers* Oh, please let it be Matt Drudge...the worst thing to ever happen to fedoras.
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Doctor on November 22, 2005, 03:34:08 AM
*crosses fingers* Oh, please let it be Matt Drudge...the worst thing to ever happen to fedoras.

Definitive PROOF that things can ALWAYS get worse.
Molon Lube