News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Not much to rant about here.

Started by Dags, November 24, 2005, 04:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dags

Inspire me if you want but I don't see any problems here except maybe thinking there's a here worth ranting about. Out there maybe but not here, well not today or the last month or so when I've dropped by.

- Dags

Schizzy

Quote from: DagsInspire me if you want but I don't see any problems here except maybe thinking there's a here worth ranting about. Out there maybe but not here, well not today or the last month or so when I've dropped by.

- Dags

Rant 1: I hate when people contradict my existence.  There is a rantable here.

Rant 2: Discordia is a wicked bitch who I feel nothing but love for.  So is most of the religions, politics, and other plagues of the world.

Rant 3: I'm breaking the wicked bitch's heart and marrying a fucking Aphrodite.

Rant 4: I'm mortal.

Rant 5: I hate those beer tops that don't twist off.

The Doctor

Why are you wasting time with bottled beers when we have the Open Bar? Tsk tsk...
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Schizzy

Oh yeah!  Good ol' Open Bar.  My savior.  ::Orders a beer from O.B. Heaven::  I think I'm in love.

Dags

My beer had the twist off and it's the non-virtual kind. I got my own bar but thanks....

So it's all been done and when it's been done you can ask for it by name. I've read over a few here and there rants. I been to this place and that and unless I'm just not being creative enough; hmm... well there is something about thinking that all your thinking is all there is... ; well here's the thing.

If your new to it; then it's new. So if your not; then don't be surprised when someone else stakes their claim. Just tell them they could ask for it by name.

Well I guess that doesn't follow. So to tie all of that together with the first, it's basically this there are no problems. Everything is exactly the way it's supposed to be in the world. Including but not excluding this...

Keep them coming though. Nothing can stop it... it ; sums that up nicely. If you find your niche then synthesize it expand it codify it make it your own for a while... Leave some crumbs... Carry on...

- Dags

Marl Fublewonker

Have you ever seen a corked beer bottle? Yeah, it's no fun when one lacks a cork screw. I prefer my drinks to be overloaded with caffeine anyway. Can I get an e-doppio at the open bar?