i care
i care
neat hell

LHX

neat hell

Cole Frehlen

Quote from: LHX

this is principiadiscordia.com sending it out to horab

That film fucking disturbed me, man.  Seriously.

LHX

neat hell

Horab Fibslager

you wanted equal recognition as your own entity.

aside from that, i think of you as roger's crony.

even if you fail to recognize.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Cole FrehlenSeriously, it's past boring.  You're the only one who still has a grudge, the rest of us, have already moved on.

it was past boring a year ago.

and it took me a very long time to get to thsi grudge.

if it is so much of a grudge.

jsut because you wish to avodi the consequences of yoru action, doesn't mean teh consequences wish to avoid you.

deal with it.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: LHX

this is principiadiscordia.com sending it out to horab

there is nothing but love in these words.

it is because of the love i have for this place, for these people, that i return to move zig.
Hell is other people.

Cole Frehlen

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: Cole FrehlenSeriously, it's past boring.  You're the only one who still has a grudge, the rest of us, have already moved on.

it was past boring a year ago.

and it took me a very long time to get to thsi grudge.

if it is so much of a grudge.

jsut because you wish to avodi the consequences of yoru action, doesn't mean teh consequences wish to avoid you.

deal with it.

You deal with it.  Nobody gives a shit any more.  Including me.

Horab Fibslager

you're still talking tho.

still baiting me.

it's rather apparent you do give a shit.
Hell is other people.

DJRubberducky

"There is only one basic human right: the right to do as you damn well please.  And with it comes the only basic human duty: the duty to take the consequences." - P.J. O'Rourke
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: DJRubberducky"There is only one basic human right: the right to do as you damn well please.  And with it comes the only basic human duty: the duty to take the consequences." - P.J. O'Rourke

indeed.

that's my point.

i actually wanted to comment on turd's assertion that he and his had made their point.

i may be wrong, but the point, as it occurs to me, seems to be that they wish to have the right to dump on everyone else without suffering the consequences.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

ah, so now you're speaking for the entire board again?

you insult these people by asserting taht they do not have the will nor the intelligence to stand up and speak for themselves if they so desire.

go away, little boy, and come back when you've gotten over your fit.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

are you their nanny now?

seriously, you say it's done and over with, from your point of view, and yet you are still posting.

i also do not see where iw as speaking for the board in any way here.

i am speaking for myself.

these are teh consequences for your slights towards me, wether they were general or specific.

you needn't worry tho, nothing a lying balding unemployed methhead will say shoudl affect such a better by definition person such as yoruself, now should they?

plese, would you mind thinking?

and please take soem time about it.

certainly, i forced you to trash these forums last week, despite my absence from them?

perhaps, i am forcing you to try and brush yoru behaviour under the rug?

teh consequences of my own actions, i get to admit fairly often. and take and live with the consequences thereof. so don't confuse myself with yourself. please. thank-you, in advance.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri also do not see where iw as speaking for the board in any way here.

here:
Quote from: Horab Fibslagerit is because of the love i have for this place, for these people, that i return to move zig.
no one has asked you to come to their rescue, have they?

here:
Quote from: Horab Fibslageri may be wrong, but the point, as it occurs to me, seems to be that they wish to have the right to dump on everyone else without suffering the consequences.
funny, I haven't heard anyone complaining about me dumping on them except YOU.

here:
Quote from: Horab Fibslagercertainly, i forced you to trash these forums last week, despite my absence from them?
anybody else think I "trashed the forums"?

now, I'm really not interested in carrying this on, but I am going to respond every time you lie and try to drag my name through the mud.

Life's rough.

Get a helmet.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Horab Fibslager

i haven't done anythign to your good name.

or are teh people here not inteligent enough to see through my vicious lies about you?

you drag you own good name through the mud, yourself.

and of course, you are too blind and deaf and dumb to see anyone else's opinions of your bullshit. granted they've doen it in a rather indirect way. i think in an attempt to be funny.

but you rape the funny when you treat me and others like we're your toys.

regardless, they don't have to complain for me to say anythign about it.
because i don't have to subscribe to your double standard of everyone but yourself must stand alone, and not comment ont eh behaviours of others.

granted, i don't comment on the behaviours of others often, with recent obvious exceptions.

that's your job, as board nanny(wanna be tyrant)
Hell is other people.