News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

on the fundamental rights of man.

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 25, 2005, 03:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Turd:  I asked Horab to stay and so did some others, so don't speak for us.  There are people who want to have Horab around.

:rings bell:

carry on

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

I'm probably not going to comment on this fight again, but I'd just like to say to EVERYBODY:

Dude. Get over it. This is so fucking boring at this point. Seriously.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Verthaine

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyTurd:  I asked Horab to stay and so did some others, so don't speak for us.  There are people who want to have Horab around.

carry on
I also don't mind having Horab or anyone else on this board.But I agree that this is gone far enough.I am no ones crony,and I am part of no clique here.I calls it like I sees it,and tells it like it is.And I've never been afraid to do either on this board.
I know better then to ask you people to drop all this schism.But take it to the pm arena for Eris sake.
Oh I'm sorry.I forgot that some of you are so pathetic that you actually like the attention.It's the whole "I really don't care if people think I am a complete and utter asswipe,as long as I am in the spotlight." attitude. Or is it the "I have nothing intelligent to offer this forum,so let me spew as much venom  and hate as I can in the guise of "freedom of expression".
It seems to me that the people on this forum who scream about
how wrong censorship is are the first ones who toss around the STFU bomb at anyone who doesn't agree with them.To them,"freedom of expression" means:

"Not only do I demand the right to say whatever the fuck I feel like,especially if its stupid,  or hurtful to others,I want the right to deny anyone the right  to disagree with me".
Normally I'd say,JUST IGNORE THE ASSHOLES,but they pretty much hijack the board whenever they feel like.It gets frustrating whenever someone actually posts an interesting and intelligent thread,it is immediately taken over by people who just want to spew hate,belittle people,and continue their own little personal vendettas.
And what gets me the most is the ones who complain how  bad discordians are,are in fact the worst offenders.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Shibboleet The Annihilator

It's almost like they're fucking with us...

Verthaine

Quote from:  It's almost like they're fucking with us...
So they think.I for one aint afraid to give it right back at them in spades.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Verthaine
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyTurd:  I asked Horab to stay and so did some others, so don't speak for us.  There are people who want to have Horab around.

carry on
I also don't mind having Horab or anyone else on this board.But I agree that this is gone far enough.I am no ones crony,and I am part of no clique here.I calls it like I sees it,and tells it like it is.And I've never been afraid to do either on this board.
I know better then to ask you people to drop all this schism.But take it to the pm arena for Eris sake.
Oh I'm sorry.I forgot that some of you are so pathetic that you actually like the attention.It's the whole "I really don't care if people think I am a complete and utter asswipe,as long as I am in the spotlight." attitude. Or is it the "I have nothing intelligent to offer this forum,so let me spew as much venom  and hate as I can in the guise of "freedom of expression".
It seems to me that the people on this forum who scream about
how wrong censorship is are the first ones who toss around the STFU bomb at anyone who doesn't agree with them.To them,"freedom of expression" means:

"Not only do I demand the right to say whatever the fuck I feel like,especially if its stupid,  or hurtful to others,I want the right to deny anyone the right  to disagree with me".
Normally I'd say,JUST IGNORE THE ASSHOLES,but they pretty much hijack the board whenever they feel like.It gets frustrating whenever someone actually posts an interesting and intelligent thread,it is immediately taken over by people who just want to spew hate,belittle people,and continue their own little personal vendettas.
And what gets me the most is the ones who complain how  bad discordians are,are in fact the worst offenders.

i'm sorry, but no.

it's not for attention. i know you are not one of turd or roger's cronies. there are 3, and none of them are you or cain, for that matter.

and no.

tho you did express much of the why, from my point of view.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopI'm probably not going to comment on this fight again, but I'd just like to say to EVERYBODY:

if it it's so fuckign boring, why were you baiting me in the 2006 operation thread?

face will not be saved.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from:  It's almost like they're fucking with us...

you are among the worst offenders.

no one here is your toy, anymore than anyone here is roger's toy, or turd's toy.

no one here is for you to rate their "funnay"
Hell is other people.

Everyone everywhere is here for my amusement whether they like it or not.

Verthaine

If thats the case,I get paid for being a comedian.And you owe me several thousand dollars,kid.Pay up.

Don't worry, the check is in the mail.

Verthaine

Quote from:  Don't worry, the check is in the mail.
I'm from N'Awlins dude.I'm the hustler,not the hustlee.Cash only.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopI'm probably not going to comment on this fight again, but I'd just like to say to EVERYBODY:

if it it's so fuckign boring, why were you baiting me in the 2006 operation thread?

face will not be saved.

Baiting you? I said two things in the discussion, nothing to do with you, then I agreed with you. If agreeing with you is baiting you and disagreeing with you is bullying you, I'm not sure what you want from me, Horab. I've already apologized.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopSomebody in this thread has a martyr complex, and I'm not neccessarily talking about Cole or LHX. Just sayin'.

you were talking about the baron then? on that consideration, i also voicd my suspicion that he was eric...

also don't kid yourself. i'm not blind or deaf or dumb. an apology soon recrossed isnt' worth the bandwicth it's transmitted through.

regardless, not sure i want anythign from you. thinking might be nice. if you would please.
Hell is other people.