News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

on the fundamental rights of man.

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 25, 2005, 03:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Oh, I forgot about that, sorry. Yeah, that was a joke, but, whatever. All right, I'm done now.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyTurd:  I asked Horab to stay and so did some others, so don't speak for us.  There are people who want to have Horab around.

:rings bell:

carry on

you're a fucking idiot. I never said that everyone wanted horab to leave...in fact, I never said ANYONE wanted horab to leave, except possibly me.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Verthaine
I also don't mind having Horab or anyone else on this board.But I agree that this is gone far enough.I am no ones crony,and I am part of no clique here.I calls it like I sees it,and tells it like it is.And I've never been afraid to do either on this board.
I know better then to ask you people to drop all this schism.But take it to the pm arena for Eris sake.
Oh I'm sorry.I forgot that some of you are so pathetic that you actually like the attention.It's the whole "I really don't care if people think I am a complete and utter asswipe,as long as I am in the spotlight." attitude. Or is it the "I have nothing intelligent to offer this forum,so let me spew as much venom  and hate as I can in the guise of "freedom of expression".
It seems to me that the people on this forum who scream about
how wrong censorship is are the first ones who toss around the STFU bomb at anyone who doesn't agree with them.To them,"freedom of expression" means:

"Not only do I demand the right to say whatever the fuck I feel like,especially if its stupid,  or hurtful to others,I want the right to deny anyone the right  to disagree with me".
Normally I'd say,JUST IGNORE THE ASSHOLES,but they pretty much hijack the board whenever they feel like.It gets frustrating whenever someone actually posts an interesting and intelligent thread,it is immediately taken over by people who just want to spew hate,belittle people,and continue their own little personal vendettas.
And what gets me the most is the ones who complain how  bad discordians are,are in fact the worst offenders.

ah ha...so, when I tell someone to "STFU" (never actually expecting anyone to STFU just because I say so, mind you, it's just fun to post stupid STFU pics) that's being an asshole and promoting censorship, but when you follow an argument around the boards telling me that I'm pathetic, an asshole, and that you don't want to hear what I have to say, that's somehow different?

get bent, dude.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

there is still business to be taken care of
neat hell

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
Quote from: DJRubberducky"There is only one basic human right: the right to do as you damn well please.  And with it comes the only basic human duty: the duty to take the consequences." - P.J. O'Rourke

indeed.

that's my point.

i actually wanted to comment on turd's assertion that he and his had made their point.

i may be wrong, but the point, as it occurs to me, seems to be that they wish to have the right to dump on everyone else without suffering the consequences.

Quote from: East Coast Hustleah, so now you're speaking for the entire board again?

you insult these people by asserting taht they do not have the will nor the intelligence to stand up and speak for themselves if they so desire.

go away, little boy, and come back when you've gotten over your fit.

8)

Horab made it very clear he was speaking for himself alone, you did not.

East Coast Hustle

again, you're a fucking idiot.

or did you not read the post in which I exposed three very clear examples just from this thread, of horab speaking on behalf of the board?

I suspect this is just some lame ploy to aggravate me, because I refuse to believe that you could actually be that fucking stupid.

8)

Lord Daddy Lombrosis

I gain great amusement from the histrionics of this board, but it's starting to look a lot like reruns.
-><-
Yeni istifadəçimizə: "Discordian, xoş gəldin!"-deyək!

LHX

there is still business to be taken care of
neat hell

Verthaine

Quote from: East Coast Hustle
Quote from: Verthaine
I also don't mind having Horab or anyone else on this board.But I agree that this is gone far enough.I am no ones crony,and I am part of no clique here.I calls it like I sees it,and tells it like it is.And I've never been afraid to do either on this board.
I know better then to ask you people to drop all this schism.But take it to the pm arena for Eris sake.
Oh I'm sorry.I forgot that some of you are so pathetic that you actually like the attention.It's the whole "I really don't care if people think I am a complete and utter asswipe,as long as I am in the spotlight." attitude. Or is it the "I have nothing intelligent to offer this forum,so let me spew as much venom  and hate as I can in the guise of "freedom of expression".
It seems to me that the people on this forum who scream about
how wrong censorship is are the first ones who toss around the STFU bomb at anyone who doesn't agree with them.To them,"freedom of expression" means:

"Not only do I demand the right to say whatever the fuck I feel like,especially if its stupid,  or hurtful to others,I want the right to deny anyone the right  to disagree with me".
Normally I'd say,JUST IGNORE THE ASSHOLES,but they pretty much hijack the board whenever they feel like.It gets frustrating whenever someone actually posts an interesting and intelligent thread,it is immediately taken over by people who just want to spew hate,belittle people,and continue their own little personal vendettas.
And what gets me the most is the ones who complain how  bad discordians are,are in fact the worst offenders.

ah ha...so, when I tell someone to "STFU" (never actually expecting anyone to STFU just because I say so, mind you, it's just fun to post stupid STFU pics) that's being an asshole and promoting censorship, but when you follow an argument around the boards telling me that I'm pathetic, an asshole, and that you don't want to hear what I have to say, that's somehow different?

get bent, dude.

8)
Listen up, you two bit piece of shit,since I made it a point not to mention anyone by name,you seem to have a guilty conscience.Newsflash dude,the multiverse doesn't revolve around you.And since you think you must be one of the assholes I was talking about,you just outed yourself.You're one of the biggest instigators on this board,and if you think I am going to tremble in my boots just because you said,"get bent",you need to stop hitting the crack pipe.Whats the matter Turd,you can dish it,but you can't take it?Fuck you beyatch.You're an asshole and a bully,and if you want to step up to my level,please feel free to.I can take whatever you got to dish out,and still come back for more,so take your best shot.I've dealt with way to much these past few months,including dealing with my wife's cancer,to let a little punk like you get the best of me.You seem to think that we discordians are all a bunch a whiny emo kids.Why the fuck are you here then, asshole.Its all right for you to abuse anyone you want,but you seem to be the one crying because somune one like me actually has the balls to come right out and say"Hey,that's isn't right".
I stand by everything I wrote,and if you don't like it,you serously must mistake me for some one who gives a fuck.Now you get bent,you little faggot.How does your own medicine taste.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Lord Daddy Lombrosis

:shock:

...so that's what ownage looks like!
-><-
Yeni istifadəçimizə: "Discordian, xoş gəldin!"-deyək!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: VerthaineListen up, you two bit piece of shit,since I made it a point not to mention anyone by name,you seem to have a guilty conscience.Newsflash dude,the multiverse doesn't revolve around you.And since you think you must be one of the assholes I was talking about,you just outed yourself.You're one of the biggest instigators on this board,and if you think I am going to tremble in my boots just because you said,"get bent",you need to stop hitting the crack pipe.Whats the matter Turd,you can dish it,but you can't take it?Fuck you beyatch.You're an asshole and a bully,and if you want to step up to my level,please feel free to.I can take whatever you got to dish out,and still come back for more,so take your best shot.I've dealt with way to much these past few months,including dealing with my wife's cancer,to let a little punk like you get the best of me.You seem to think that we discordians are all a bunch a whiny emo kids.Why the fuck are you here then, asshole.Its all right for you to abuse anyone you want,but you seem to be the one crying because somune one like me actually has the balls to come right out and say"Hey,that's isn't right".
I stand by everything I wrote,and if you don't like it,you serously must mistake me for some one who gives a fuck.Now you get bent,you little faggot.How does your own medicine taste.

1) sorry, homeboy, but the "I didn't name names" line doesn't hold water when every post in which you accuse some nameless individual of being an asshole or whatever comes directly after I post.

2) while I have no shortage of empathy for what you are going through right now, you cheapen yourself by using it as some sort of excuse for being a prick.

3) I only think that because in the 12 years that I have been identifying myself as a discordian, 98% of the rest of the "discordians" I meet or interact with are whiny emo bitches. If taht's not been your experience, then more power to you and maybe I need to go find different discordians.

4) I wasn't crying or whining at all, V. Just pointing out a little hypocrisy on your part, which seems to have caused you to come completely unhinged. wonder why.

5) of course you do. almost everyone stands by what they say. It's part of what makes this world so entertaining. Your reactions clearly indicate that you DO give a fuck, which is your prerogative. It's just the interweb.

6) homophobia is quite unbecoming on someone who spends so much time preaching tolerance. oh, that's right, except for all that time you spend preaching intolerance. You may not like the christian religion (neither do I), but your continual blanket condemnations expose you as a bigot.

7) it tastes like cheap whiskey.

8)

Cain

Quotealmost everyone stands by what they say.

They do?  Damn. I've been hanging with the wrong people for too long.

East Coast Hustle

point taken.

that may not apply to Brits, who seem to suffer from some sort of inflammed sense of politeness.

8)

Cain

Lets call it what it is: backstabbing.  Perhaps if I stopped hanging around wannabe politicians it would help?

East Coast Hustle

well, while we're calling it like it is, let's not stop there.

we're only wanna-be politicians because they've more or less done away with absolute monarchy in this day and age.

8)