News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

on the fundamental rights of man.

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 25, 2005, 03:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verthaine

Quote from: East Coast Hustle

1) sorry, homeboy, but the "I didn't name names" line doesn't hold water when every post in which you accuse some nameless individual of being an asshole or whatever comes directly after I post.

Dude,don't flatter yourself(and I thought I had an ego).You seem to be suffering fom some a serious case of paranoid delusions/persecution complex.
I just checked all  my posts.The only one that I followed you on was
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=279819&highlight=#279819

remember that one.If someone makes a blanket statement on discordianism,I have a right to speak my mind,since you just lumped me in with everybody.And if someone bad mouths me,I am going to do something about.
You just proved my point.Apparently it's alright for you to do it.
And if it does seem that everytime I write a post complaining about asshole it's always following your posts,maybe it's because you where being an asshole.You've done far worse then anything I can do on this
forum.If all I did was follow you around commenting  whenver you were being an asshole,I'd never have time for sex or anything else for that matter
2) while I have no shortage of empathy for what you are going through right now, you cheapen yourself by using it as some sort of excuse for being a prick.

I wasn't using what I went through as an excuse to be a prick.It was just used as an example as to why I can take whatever you can dish out(you got to learn how to read better dude,or are you just an habitual liar?)

Just like you ECH,I don't need an excuse to be a prick.What I wrote just a case of"You stepped,and I STOMPED".

If someone is going to excersise their Eris given right to be an asshole(which you do a lot ECH),I can exercise my right to treat assholes the way I always treat them.(see below) Freedom works both ways dude.If someone takes a swipe at me,I'm gonna swing right back.You can't bully me like you've done others dude.

3) I only think that because in the 12 years that I have been identifying myself as a discordian, 98% of the rest of the "discordians" I meet or interact with are whiny emo bitches. If taht's not been your experience, then more power to you and maybe I need to go find different discordians.

So that  must make you part of the 2% Elite thats perfect.I'm sorry,I didn't know I was adressing a member of the High Eristocracy.I should learn my place,your Lordship.

4) I wasn't crying or whining at all, V. Just pointing out a little hypocrisy on your part, which seems to have caused you to come completely unhinged. wonder why.

Dude,it's ok to cry.(gee,where have I heard that one before?Oh right,from you,whenever someone defends themselves against your attacks). I seem to remember something in the xtian bible about pointing out the speck in someone elses eye while they have a log in theirs.

You've change alts more times then J-Lo changed fiance's(and one of those was a synonym for"piece of shit,huh Turd)so you are in no position to question my sanity.I'm doing better now then I've done in ages,so I must be doing something right.

5) of course you do. almost everyone stands by what they say. It's part of what makes this world so entertaining. Your reactions clearly indicate that you DO give a fuck, which is your prerogative. It's just the interweb.
Wow,the first truthful thing you sais all post.How'd you let this one by you.You're slipping dude.

6) homophobia is quite unbecoming on someone who spends so much time preaching tolerance. oh, that's right, except for all that time you spend preaching intolerance. You may not like the christian religion (neither do I), but your continual blanket condemnations expose you as a bigot.
Uhh,hello.I'm bisexual.I have have no problem admitting that to what I've done to many an asshole.Being queer gives me the right to use the word 'faggot',just like being black allows me the right to use the word 'nigger'.Hey,I know thats a double standard,[run-dmc]but its like that,and thats the way it is [/run-dmc].
Ohhh. ECH just became Jesse Jackson here. The only tolerance I preach is allowing someone the freedom to say whatever they feel like,and letting others judge it on it's own merits.You have the right to say whatever offensive thing that comes to mind(and believe me ECH,you have),I have the right to critisize it.But it seems to me that you don't like criticism very much,unless you're the one doing it.
I've made it no secret that I have a problem with xtianity and monotheism in general.I also have a problem with nazis,the kkk,slaverunners,rascist rednecks,republicans and anyone else who's tried to oppress,enslave,ethnic cleanse,steal the land of,me and my ancestors.
Stop trying to come across as if you're some goody-two-shoe Alan Alda/Dr.Phil type.All anyone has to do is compare the contents of all my posts in comparission to the content of all your posts,to see who  is the bigger offender on this board.That may be the only thing you've beaten me on this whole post
7) it tastes like cheap whiskey.

Is that the best you can do kid.I'm still standing.Jeez.I haven't even broken a sweat.Being the recipient of your own treatment doesn't suit you very well it seems.
Or to put it in a language you can understand:
OWNED!
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Chlorine

I doubt either one of you, Turd and Verthaine i mean, is going to change the mind of the other person, or dish out the ultimate "own," or win this tiff in any indentifiable way...Sooo...maybe you guys could...stop? i mean, which one of you is planning to eventually surrender to the other person? :|

Cain

Pwn is a state of mind, not a statement of reality. The enemy in pwned in spirit before he ever is pwned in body.

The Book of Five Pwns
, not available in any book shops whatsoever.

Verthaine

Quote from: ChlorineI doubt either one of you, Turd and Verthaine i mean, is going to change the mind of the other person, or dish out the ultimate "own," or win this tiff in any indentifiable way...Sooo...maybe you guys could...stop? i mean, which one of you is planning to eventually surrender to the other person? :|
As far as I'm concerned ,it's over and done with.Besides,I get bored very easily.ECH was man enough to say what he had to say to me,I was man enough to say what I had to say right back to him.Now we know where each other stands.I can respect that.If ECH wants to continue this,he can pm me and I'll be more then happy to handle my biznatch in that arena.
Thank you for your concern Chlorine,and welcome aboard.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

LHX

Quote from: Cain

The Book of Five Pwns

instant bestseller
neat hell

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: CainPwn is a state of mind, not a statement of reality. The enemy in pwned in spirit before he ever is pwned in body.

The Book of Five Pwns
, not available in any book shops whatsoever.

pwnage has little to do with internet forums and everythign to do with video games. pwnage is a triple headshot using one bullet from a scout in counterstrike. pwnage is having only a sidearm, a knife and a nade, with all your team down, and taking out an entire team full of awpers.

as an aside, i've done both. :P
Hell is other people.

LHX

fuck

this is the first time in my life i ever had a notion of regret for having not got into FPS
neat hell

Cain

Well....yeah.  But on forums, the above applies.  Of course, this is all explained in my new book, Discourses upon the Art of Pwnage.

Lord Daddy Lombrosis

FPS?  Nah, pwnage is a timeless art, only rediscovered recently by the FPS community.  pwnage started when the first monkey hit another, bigger monkey over the head with a stick or animal bone, then jumped up and down shrieking "EEEEK  OOOT EEEK!"  which roughly translates to "I hereby formally and completely own you, distinguished citizen!"
-><-
Yeni istifadəçimizə: "Discordian, xoş gəldin!"-deyək!

LHX

dont pwnage have something to do with style too?
neat hell

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

True ownage just through words is very rare, and can't be claimed for yourself. Just saying.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: LHXdont pwnage have something to do with style too?
yes, and that's why the time when against a team of awp whores, when i bought an awp and kept dying and my bud woudl runin and grab teh awp then hide untilt he round was over was still pwnage. mostly for style points mind, yet...
Hell is other people.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Horab Fibslager on November 25, 2005, 08:29:37 PM
and these actions will not be swept under the rug.

Narrator:  But those actions were swept under the rug.
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

hooplala

I forgot that at one time people used to think I was Eric.

I was, apparently, a lot of people.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman