I don't exist

Started by Zero132132, November 25, 2005, 07:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

i got a hunch that none of the deaths are clean
neat hell

Zero132132

What's the worst death can do to me?
I don't exist. Any claims to the contrary are lies.

East Coast Hustle

it could cause you to miss the new season of "24"

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: CainKill you.  Slowly.  And messily.
And painfully, internal bleeding is very painful :cry:

Cain

Its funny, I should technically know jack shit about guns.  Even the Royal Engineers only let me play with them for a few days.  I read too much, that must be it.

Schizzy

Quote from:  The motion has developed constipation.
I turd that motion.

Lake of Lethe

As a point of .... Thing ...... Forget?

If you do not feel that you are more than the physical body, then you are only electrical impulses, stimuli coming to a brain which decodes them and interprets them into the five senses.
If this is correct, then the only truth which you can have is an internal interpretation of a unprovable, perhaps, external reality.

Therefore, you cannot prove that I exist, nor anyone or anything else.

If I send you a text message (or post here), this will not mean that I exist.
If I talk with you on the phone, this will not mean that I exist.
If we meet in person, this will not mean that I exist, as once we part, I am undone.

It would only be your perception, of maybe the passage of what you believe as time, which would make you feel that something had happened.

Now you must be God in this place as you create all things, good or bad, around you.

How??
Freedom of choice.

Through your own day to day actions or in-actions, your own acceptance or rejection, your own dominance or submission, your own beliefs or dis-beliefs in all of this reality as you perceive it, in your world. You have your own feelings which no one else can have first hand knowledge of, which you alone control or allow to be controlled by, but which you cant prove are real.

In fact most thoughts you have do not happen, you just worry about them.
Why is this?
Because you decided to change the playing field in some way, which then negated any chance that the 'worry' would exist in your world.

You do change the existence, your world, around you, as you believe. For good or bad.
It is and always has been your choice in your world.

So I do not exist and You are God.

And I am only a being in a dream, which needs not time, space or mind.

To reflect....if I am reading your reply does not mean that I exist. It only means that you are creating an interaction.......with your own nature.

How can you....as the god you are within your creation.......be reading some one else's thought....there is only you!

That we are both anothers thought could not be correct as only one exists.......this being is you, defining your life, I have never 'felt' your emotions, known your 'fears', been expanded by your actions....the place you are in.......I am not and I am nor could be .......you.

There is only you.

Within the world that you create by your determination of that which you want, I have NO knowledge of.
That is your world....filled only by that which you create or allow.

Many allow harm and fear within their worlds....many of the fears are thoughts and do not become. This is an individual choice.  I cannot make your decisions upon your actions then becoming your illusions!
Only you can allow.
Do you create within my world unless by my thought acceptance?
Can you determine that I have an awareness?
Have I a life?
Do I have emotions the same as you?
If we meet....do I still have a physical structure defined by electromagnetism which is self conscious or do I dissolve until needed as a form again?
Is my material structure the same as yours?
Am I a form of artificial intelligence created by you?

What I trying to say is that unless you ARE me.......can you be certain that I am?

Here is the answer to this question. Posted by a beautiful soul. The ONLY time this question has been answered and 'completely finished a circle' :

For me lake, until you came into my awareness, you did not exist for me. However, now that you have come into my awareness, if we never spoke again, or interacted in any way, physically, verbally, or by text, you will and would continue to be a part of my reality forever, and I will never forget you.  You can not ever, not exist for me again.

For this answer....I can only always love this being

So from this we can find that there are answers to all of our questions....ask each other, without hanging on to limitations.

Train ride .... I think?
Really.... It's not personal....... It's just me passing limitation, or time, or whatever....... get over it!

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

I find that solopsism and nihilism are the best possible Fallout Boy song material that you can trip across.
Molon Lube

Meunster

I don't like these new people

Atleast my shitposting is either drunk, high, or ironic.
Poe's law ;)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on August 03, 2015, 12:14:13 AM

For reasons I have never been able to figure out, I actually like you. It's probably because you're not a Libertarian.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2015, 05:53:22 AM
I find that solopsism and nihilism are the best possible Fallout Boy song material that you can trip across.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 03, 2015, 11:39:13 PM
Quote from: Meunster on August 03, 2015, 12:14:13 AM

For reasons I have never been able to figure out, I actually like you. It's probably because you're not a Libertarian.

I'll say the same. It might have to do with my native Wisconsinite love of cheese or perhaps the modern Promethian joke I take from your pic. I surely don't agree with you much, but you're palatable. Particularly by comparison with this new batch of raw curds.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Drake75

Nonexistence is a figment of your imagination.
Can you prove me wrong?

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Drake75 on August 06, 2015, 03:52:03 AM
Nonexistence is a figment of your imagination.
Can you prove me wrong?

:barstool:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl