News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

READ THIS BOOK!

Started by Trollax, October 22, 2003, 07:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trollax

READ THIS BOOK!

http://www.logictivity.com/htlfaif2frame.htm
http://www.losefriends.com/
Jonar C. Nader is the patron saint of controversy... and it should be obvious to why if you read his books... And they are more than just about productivity and success in the business world, a shrewd mind can also see the philosophical applications of his wonderous rants... If you've ever wondered why society is in chaos and why nobody wants to do anything about it then perhaps you might begin to see with the fascinating insight into the corporate world and the consumerist mindset that strangulates our brains...
My copy (the one I still have to send to simon crene) is so heavily highlighted that I had to stop because I was just highlighting entire chapters of wonderful goodies... and 'd write some, but I don't think I could find anything quite as useful or impactful to the present moment...

Quote from: Jonar Nader
In most corporations, too many incompetent people are allowed to abuse the system because the 'majority' does not have the incentive to speak out against wastage or against people whose actions resemble the effects of cancer. However, with fluid shares driving the chain reaction, everyone has a vested interest in securing a tight and professional organisation.

What circumstances turn ambitious or conscientious people into irrational, innefective opponents? The solution to these problems has nothing to do with empowerment.

It takes Courage to do something different and audacity to do something differently

~~~~Closed~~~~

NO! read this book! trust me...it's fucked up...

Trollax

Well duh... it's written by an obviously inept psycho...

~~~~Closed~~~~

point in case?

(I was going to have it link to something that said "made you look!" but I couldn't find anything...)

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A