News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

I HAD A DREAM

Started by East Coast Hustle, November 28, 2005, 08:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

QuoteECH said - it's so ineffectual as to be almost laughable.

i said it a few days ago

the (r)evolution will be born out of frustration and impatience

those are the motivating factors at this point
neat hell

LHX

Quote from: CainRight, my brain is hurting less, I'll explain my point.  You all know I'm as up for anyone for throwing numerous moneky wrenches into the machine, sometimes under the guise of a mechanic (yes, you know what I'm on about).

But for something to succeed, I think we need to be sneaky.  I'm a big fan of sneaky, because it often works and often allows you to walk away after without the sophomoric heroics most wannabes die by.  The system can be turned in on itself.  Every ideology carries the seeds of its own destruction.  The true genius relies in making the enemy, and it is an enemy, destroy themselves by allowing and occasionally aiding these elements to come to the fore.

Of course, that in itself is complicated.  Many people arent willing to put in the effort, its true.  Sometimes it requires bending, or outright breaking of the established rules, not only of society but what we have set for ourselves.  Now, I have no problem with that, as my established rules are so few that they rarely ever come into play now.  But the overall focus must be on aiding these elements, pushing the machine too hard one way so its natural constraints work against it.  Then comes the fun (if you can call it that) of overheat, eventual breakdown and collapse.  Of course, the whole mess starts again, but that usually takes a few years, dependent on how far the crash goes and the extent of dependencies on it.

We're nearing that breaking point, but not yet.  I believe acts like 9/11 pushed it back, told people to trust their leaders and the prevaling ideology.  It needs to be pushed harder, rammed down peoples throats until they become sick of it.

That said, this is the age of Kali Yuga.  All our games are played with live ammunition.  It has to be done correctly, or else its probably beyond grasp within our lifetimes again.

As you know ECH, my only disagreement is over tactics, not the eventual end.

the seeds of where you and me disagreement are here

ultimately - i disagree with the sneaky part

my understanding is that sneaky can be (possibly must be) sacrificed
and a thorough understanding of the aftermath must be understood
neat hell

LHX

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyFor me, I need cookies and pies to be able to deal with the shitstorm.  I need to have something worth fighting for.

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI have the opportunity to influence a young mind.  As much as some of you don't want to hear about it, that is my focus for the next few years.  If I can raise my son to be a free thinker, that will wreak more havoc than I could ever do alone.  Plus, it really is my job.  

i hear that

respect due

the parenting thing changes the scope a lot
neat hell

The seer

There's a saying in my house: 'you can't rape the willing'

Simply put, if my anjala wants to have sex there's little way my advances are unwarranted.

Oh wait...

Right. I actually use this statement as a way of turning the world on its head; You can't rape the willing, it's true, but by the same turn, you can't make the unwilling listen because it is a form of invasion, albeit a minor one. If someone isn't listening and isn't going to listen there's little point in trying to get them to listen. I spent a lot of time and wasted emotions in my youth trying to convince people around to my point of view, be it that I was scary, shouldn't be trifled with, or that they were completely wasting their existence and needed to see the light I was shoving in their face.

There's no way you're going to save the world as long as you're using your mouth, or your hands, or anything active, you've got to be passive. My plan is out-breeding. If I have enough children and give them the right kind of mental arsenal and down through the generations, in about two-hundred years the southern hemmisphere will be won.
But I digress. You can't speak the one language all the time and have everybody hear, the foreboding future is something different to everyone, and there's no guarantee that there is a single, universal thing to kick everyone into listening mode.

Frankly ECH you remind me of an evangelical church, except hell is no longer at the centre of the earth, you've moved it up a level and through the fourth dimension into the future. Yes we're headed for a load of shit, but the way you're screaming isn't going to help.

I had a dream too. I was high in the mountains in an ancient building, there was a man coming after me with a sword, rooted to the spot I couldn't move as he advanced on me, and as the blade came down, I lashed out with one steel-toed boot, as he doubled-over, I punched him in the face and then i threw him out the window by his belt, and he splattered on the flagstones below.

So my question to you is, why the hell are you such a fucking pessimist that you don't fight your own death in your dreams?

Cain

We aint gonna outbreed the cabbages, EVER.  Just saying.

LHX

Quote from: CainWe aint gonna outbreed the cabbages, EVER.  Just saying.

true
neat hell

LHX

Quote from: The seerIf someone isn't listening and isn't going to listen there's little point in trying to get them to listen. I spent a lot of time and wasted emotions in my youth trying to convince people around to my point of view, be it that I was scary, shouldn't be trifled with, or that they were completely wasting their existence and needed to see the light I was shoving in their face.

"Here's jewels to live by
Identify before you enter and can't leave
we agree
Fuck that
waste no time on those who can't breathe
A bomb only has one time to explode
When I blow I'm takin everything,
turn the city streets to dusty roads"
- masta killa - one blood

you are not your brothers keeper
neat hell

The seer

Quote from: CainWe aint gonna outbreed the cabbages, EVER.  Just saying.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Oh god I'm going to be sleeping on the sofa tonight...

You haven't seen me fuck.

Actually! more to the point it isn't a form of darwinism. Every child I have marries a cabbage and has three more children, the cabbage by the result of being with a normal person themselves becomes normal (it happens, people in long-term relationships even out in terms of behaviour, it saved anjala from the funny farm). It's just a way of spreading the memes. if the prevailing social groups are then peppered with people who share a similar, more pre-active (yes, 'pre') philosophy, the sheeple fall in line. But personally, I hope none of MY kids are that popular, but my several thousand great-great-great-great-grandchildren? meh, who knows?

LHX

call me chicken little

but
i just cant see this shit going on for too much longer

the internet changed the whole game up
plus
you got people like us collaborating and running our ideas by each other

aside from all the frustration and shit
its only a matter of time

(and not a long time)

cant you smell it in the air?

that aint cologne
neat hell

East Coast Hustle

troof.

and fuck that tired old line about not being able to contend with the state on the state's terms. I say we redefine the terms and then come out swinging.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The seer

Quote from: LHXcall me chicken little

but
i just cant see this shit going on for too much longer

the gloryhole changed the whole game up
plus
you got people like us collaborating and running our ideas by each other

aside from all the frustration and shit
its only a matter of time

(and not a long time)

cant you smell it in the air?

that aint cologne

I got one for you yanks... Try posting this everywhere

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guardians for their future security.

And when anyone tries to stop you for being seditious, remind them it's from the declaration of independence.  :lol:

WHOOPS!

Cain

QuoteThat whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guardians for their future security.

Unless they get shot.  Assassinated. Bombed.  Poisoned.  Have "fatal muggings."  Drano poured down the throat. Run over by tanks. Tac-nuked.

LHX

Quote from: East Coast Hustletroof.

and fuck that tired old line about not being able to contend with the state on the state's terms. I say we redefine the terms and then come out swinging.

see - at this point
even if somebody had some really good idea
so that the raping of the general populous didnt hurt quite so much

it would still be too late

the terms will be redefined
they are being redefined
neat hell

LHX

Quote from: Cain

Unless they get shot.  Assassinated. Bombed.  Poisoned.  Have "fatal muggings."  Drano poured down the throat. Run over by tanks. Tac-nuked.

these things do not happen where i live

in real life
OR
the intranet
neat hell

The seer

yeah, you don't even have the right to debate about whether or not the first principles of your country are still being adhered to.

Over here they're scrapping the sedition laws, but, it can only be a matter of time.

Why do I feel like darth vader is out there, lurking, waiting for the primaries again?  :lol: