News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

This is here

Started by Subtract Eight!, December 01, 2005, 10:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Subtract Eight!

i jsut another one so you can look to see at it
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Chlorine

The Wisdom Cube

i am the wisdom cube

Subtract Eight!

Quote from: The Wisdom CubeEAT AT JOES!
No advertising in dis fred plz.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

wow...those were weirder then anything i ever do

Subtract Eight!

Subtract Eight!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Heh, these are alright. Nice.

Subtract Eight!

If you walk by a mirror at a certain speed while at the same time maintaining a specific brash level of focus on the view ahead of you, you will be subject to a wild branching inverse prism effect by the duplicity of directional input/output processes of the mirror. You know, the reflection. If this happens relatviely smoothly you can view with enormous scope the complexities of cause and effect. Anyways, just try to reflect out at everything. It's a cool, groovy thang. Yo.

Subtract Eight!

Defying rational occult practises, reading aloud the fortchuate terseness really commonly defies practical rational explanation. Recount, flat. Aloud for when a wren eatbears out forsythe unto upon nair off larr being. Flat. In

count Drackontalulars Red wreath rot cave, is really a nimble whimble pull sorth in thimble. Ack! Outwhereses! Enn awt WHET NED RING BEAR AIRS!
Enn oat bears!
Terribla net hammsung ron. At wog en ronning, slap ten rithing pain beating don on foreground. Ai? A sure sythe, oh sythe whet net win got red ack sythe he? Ah. Wen't eak sol whet net kar(l) Endfight. Where-ck. Oh.

Offish. Roflish.

NACK!!!!!!!!

ROFLISH
ROFLISH

Cause I definitely see where you can get it!

FISHLR;" L.

Actually, hey. You know where you can find all the rated X including Suprdan wentwithrough? Ogtomulating indifferenciality will get you mostly a for nowhere. If I forgoe interplanetary tertiality, 3 x 1 = 3 . Improving

the maximum specs of tertiality non-committal seeming laugh sap reports. Yes, or a see wha nay ron kaa see net wet get ren go po gah sog rart nont ektp sig rass bah lah she wen sype crawl fawl ash for get sag pak lac op

see gah gash rah mah len pen oh fen sempt nawt naut pop ap apf afp fparoin terhh knet whet block bat steim track back mak mak mak mak bosh oh wren ten hen oshoshosh osh ti hi gljee FEE barnT PLarCKtP PlARkKK

BIiIin-n-n-n-n-n-nnnnnn BALRHYYYTPTTO-PoH FAAAAA OFF GAH HOP! HOP! HOP! BLARGCKTPT BLARKTPTPT!!!! T-BLARP T-BLARP PAW!PAW!PAW!PAW! BOOOOOOOO-AHHHHHHHHP-P-P-P-P TRAWN!

TRAWWWWNN! TRAWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TACK WONNNNNNNNNNNN BOFF BOFF BOFF B-Bu-BOFF!-BUBOFF BUBOFF BOFF OFFF GRAT!!!! GRAARARARARARGRATGRATAGRATGRAT

POKE MOKE OAK SHOKE! SHOOOOOKE! OAKKK!K!K!K!K!K!K !!!!!%%%%%%&&&&&&&& GET GOT GET GOT GOT GOT GOTGETGETGET TEG WAN TEG WAN H H H H H ! ! ! ! H !

AICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!
@ WAT
@ WAT
@ WAT

NAT WAT TAT TAT

NAT OAT RAWGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

BIN BON B
B BI
B KRACKPCLPKTRCPLKT!

BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOBOBOBOBOBOBOOVIBksfi;vfOBASF:BJsffksjgjfjfkl;d

BOFF, mo off... stoffffeffeffeff bahhhhhhhhh segggggggg

stiboff
stiboff
awgawgawgawg
l
L....

....g..

SHIGRAWWWWCKOFFKOFF!
!
!!
!
!GO

. periosd. net. off. temp. temp. mo off. offta offta

bo-GRAFFFFFFFFFFFF*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************K**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************k*K*K*
I don't think that verily stuff has a possible letting end. Now. End, this... ...this.

BADGE OF HONOR

Wow, you're all random and stuff.  I've never seen that before.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Subtract Eight!

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodWow, you're all random and stuff.  I've never seen that before.
:lol:  

i know dude! it's so ZANY!

Cain

People who use the word zany in anything but an ironic fashion should be hung by the balls.  Hung on meathooks.