News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

fred durst lives here

Started by Horab Fibslager, December 03, 2005, 10:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i've had this song stuck in my head last coupel weeks. i think it's pretty funny. alot of irony to it. a decade of fuckign shit up, of shitting your hate. teh natural progression is to turn to jesus and stop thinking. or forget the jesus part and stop thinking. and of coruse the reaction to that is to burn it all down. you're unhappy, so you have to do your best to fuck up the shit for at the very least your neighbors.

QuoteIts just one a those days when you dont wanna wake up
Everything is fucked, everybody sucks
You dont really know why, but you wanna justify
Rrippin someones head off
No human contact, and if you interact your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker
Its just wanna those days

REFRAIN:
Its all about the he said she said bull shit
I think you better quit, lettin shit slip
Or youll be leavin with a fat lip
Its all about the he said she said bull shit
I think you better quit, talkin that shit

Its just one a those days
Feelin like a fraight train
First one to complain, leaves with a blood stain
Damn right, Im a maniac
You better watch your back
Cuz im fuckin up your program
And if you feel stuck up, you just mucked up
Next in line to get ffucked up,
Your best bet is to stay away mother fucker
Its just one of those days

REFRAIN

So come and get it

I feel like shit
My suggestion is to keep your distance
Cuz right now Im dangerous
We've all felt like shit,been treated like shit
All those mother fuckers
That wanna step up

I hope you know im like a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
Aand if my day keeps goin this way I just might
Break something tonight (2X)
Im like a chainsaw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin this way I just might
Break your fuckin face tonight

Gimmie somethin to break (3X)

How bout your fuckin face

I hope you know Im like a chainsaw (what)
A chainsaw (what)
A mother fuckin chainsaw (what)

So come and get it

REFRAIN

So come and get it

so get out there and do something. do anything. especially if it's breakign shit. because this is the orthodox better by definition discordioxy. this is the we participate in cookies and pie and then call everyone else down for it discorthodoxy. this is the i fanyone else but the Approved memberships of the anti elite non clique(sorry not taking applications for membership at this time) 169% TROOF SO BRING A BAGGY FOR YUOR TEEF! IAWTC and we've heard it all before and again and repeatedly and soem of us find it sad how you manage to sucker a enw sucker, and old sucker, the girl who hates the drama and joins int eh lynch mob and the guy who starts the shit and blames everyone else for dragging it out. because there's no reason not to be cool. there's no reason not to be on our bandwagon. and when you speak, it's for the whole forum, and when you speak it's Truth. and when you speak it is the song of saints on thei rmartyrdom. liek jesus, only bitter old and not all like jesus. unless of course, jesus treated his apostles like toys, he urged people to disurb shit for the sake of disturbing shit. because Discordian is un compromisingly the epotmy of the above song. yes, it's jsut one fo those days. yes, you are blind and deaf and dumb and born to follow. what you need is some one strong to guide you like...

well, if you don't know who wants to be your shepherd, then why do you beck at his call? afraid to be a mehum. afraid the lynh mob will roll you over? or somehow convinced that you're not doing what you're doing?

if youdon't mind, take a good look around. let it settle. do some thinking abotu it. not all at once. leave iton teh backburner. or don't take a day. or a week. or whatever. don't over do it, but give it soem time. some consideration. look at it form some angles.

remember, people who pay to know what they REALLY think, are called scientologists.

The people who tell people what they REALLY think are called subgenii.

be very afraid to be a mehum. be anything, but do not be yourself. and especially, do it at the expense of others. this is the golden path.
Hell is other people.

Subtract Eight!

What the hap no sharn wrag nock roll?
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Cain

As someone who is omewhat dedicated to "fucking shit up" I have to say its not all about hate, or to fuck it up for anyone else.  In fact, I have specific people in mind who should have their stuff messed with badly, but thats besides the point.

I don't know if you've been reading my stories about Peru or not, but I'm going to use an example from that, then expand on it.  There are some things I have left out of this trip.  In jokes, the daily grind of life on the move and finally, the beggars that plague the streets of Peruvian cities.

It didnt matter which city, or wher you were.  You were a rich tourist, so they went to you.  The lepers (of which there were more than a few), the orhpans, the homeless...without fail, every day we were in a large town or city.  They would ask and plead for just a sol or two (thats 1/3 of a $US, last time I checked) to allow them to eat.  And being a generally nice person, I liked to think, I wanted to give them one, but....

Where did it stop?  Other beggars watched, stood around the corners of the streets to see who was the softest among the foreigners.  Whoever gave a single sol away could expect a small crowd to follow them.  And what could that person do?  Were they to judge who was and wasn't worthy of eating that day?  Or were they to bankrupt themself trying to feed everyone on the streets?

I was the above person.  I had a bad experience in Cuzco in my first few days based on above.  The worst bit was the feeling of judging on people for whom there was nothing to be guilty of.  I wondered why they were there, if there were larger reasons than just the poverty of a third world nation involved.  So I began to read, about economics, about globalization, about strange 3 letter groups like the WTO and IMF.  I begun to understand there were systemic reasons for the disparity in wealth, that it actually benefitted people, who cared nothing for the suffering of others so long as they continued to gain material benefits.

So first I started to look at groups that were dedicated to trying to right this.  I found very slim pickings, mostly among the fringes of the left, hollow babbling by hollow men whose "solutions" were worse than the disease, whose talk of justice was as meaningless as that of those who benefitted from the status quo.  I wanted nothing to do with them.

The system that propagates this, the axoims upon which it rests are my enemy and what I want to destroy, to fuck up.  Sure, it would probably involve alot of suffering.  But any more than what there is now, where whole economies are ravaged for the benefit of less than a thousand men, where regional recessions are organized and planned, damn the consequences of those who lose their only means of support?  Could it be any worse then when force of arms is used to "open a country to market economics" and the dead litter the cities like discarded wrappings?

Probably not, is my feeling.  To be fair, I dont think any political system to replace tis would be better, as you well know.  Or any economic system.  But it may, possibly just change things enough to allow some of those people who were denied it to find some form of freedom.  To be fair, I admit freedom is not for everyone, that self-liberation is probably the only way can really live in such a messed up world and that path is not for everyone to take.  But then again, life is not what the Judeo-Christian ethic teaches us either.  For many, such a struggle would be liberation from intolerable suffering and strife, even if they died in the attempt.

I'd rather people had the chance to be free then act as money makers for a few bastards at the top of the food-chain. But then again, I'm fucked up like that.

PS: Oh, I'm not a Subgenii either.  They've got some good ideas, but so do the Christians, Discordians, Buddhists, Muslims and Hindu's.  Just because someone likes some of the ideas of a particular group doesnt mean they owe any alleigance to it, is the realization I'm coming to.  Even with Discordianism.

LHX

i get the hunch that we are all in it for exactly the same thing

but
when pressed to describe it
and how to approach it

it never seem to come out right

which is aggrevating

nobody wants to be on a losing team
but
people on this planet have been beaten so much and in so many ways
it is hard to figure out what it takes to be a winner

and when a person does figure out what it takes
it seems almost impossible

everybody who post on this site is good at what they do
what i mean by that
is that by reading this forum over the last 100 days or so
it is easy to get past 'intranet personas' and get an idea of the person behind the keystrokes
that being said
it seem like the common ethic here is that shit is fucked up and something need to give

and the shit is so thick and it seem so urgent
that it can cause a person to lose focus
and start shooting at anybody 'just because'

this shit is a struggle
i got repsect for anybody who is looking to end the struggle

'its only true if it makes you laugh' is a great rallying cry
but
humor becomes absurdity when you consider poverty

and absurdity is an urgent call to action
especially when it look more and more like the joke is on you
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Though I can see where he's going with this, this was an excellent rant.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

have you ever seen horab and Fred Durst in the same room together?

just saying...
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlehave you ever seen horab and Fred Durst in the same room together?

just saying...

Not going there, dude. :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

speaking of that, I'm going to get materials tomorrow morning. Bumperstickers WILL be available before I take off on vacation. T-shirts will probably be after I get back, and I'll probably have to ask for a nominal donation for those just to cover the cost of the shirts, which shouldn't be more than 5 or 6 dollars.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Shibboleet The Annihilator

You just quoted Fred Durst...

LHX

limp biskit career highlight:

the method man cameo on 1999 hit 'shut the fuck up'
neat hell

Shibboleet The Annihilator

...and Durst still sucked ass.

Method Man was OK though.

East Coast Hustle

Fred Durst is a real Dizkordian.