News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

You are now aware that you are manually fapping.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

:looks down:

What the--

Suu

Totum dependeat!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu

What I said was, "Let it all hang out!"

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

mixchd

my brother does tattoos and i've been itching to get something new, just haven't decided what yet.
these appeal to me.
Time.... this intangible field we live within.  This thing with no face, but that of moving hands and shuffling numbers.  We don't own it, it owns us.  We're like it's pets, like hamsters in a hamster wheel, running... running... running... The only rest we get is sleep, but then that is interrupted too... by alarms... on clocks... that tell TIME!
=====Koan==============================================================
A CUP OF TEA
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like tattoos, but I can never decide what to get. That's why I only have two.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

I love the Mario tattoos.  The Wife has considered getting a pink Toadette but has chickened out so far.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Payne

Probably been said already, but no readily identifiable markings on me, kplz.

Suu

The backs of my legs should be done before the move...But I'll still drive 50mi to get my work done up here.

Enrico Salazar

Did someone say gorgeous?

wade

my tatt...

the yellow horse emerges from the underworld, the red dragon decends from the heavens.
clashing in war, uniting in ecstacy, from their play arise all life and death...

or some shit like that...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Payne