News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoshiko

Ha! With my genes, was there any doubt?

BTW, thanks Mal  :oops:  I <3 Krista Smash
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Diabo Salazore

Diabo only has one tattoo, on heart picture of Enrico with all skin boiled off...for making wish come truth.
Diabo get a make-over, you like?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: HoshikoI have this on my back-

Sorry for the glare, that picture was taken the day after. DS3 told me that she wanted to get another tattoo one day and asked me if I wanted one too, so I had 30 minutes to do the design. She got the same thing on her shoulder in blue. I'm thinking about putting this really sweet lotus design around it that some guy in Portland designed, but not for a few years.

OM! (Or at least the Hindi spelling of it.)
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Diabo SalazoreDiabo only has one tattoo, on heart picture of The Monster with all skin boiled off...for making wish come truth.

Is lie.

Diabo has tattoo on her left rump cheek of Edgar Winter.  Enrico was there when she got it.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

The Apple23 is really great. I always wondered if xixs came up with any other discordia related designs. :)
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

hooplala

That's a good one too, but I meant the full black apple that also showed the pentagon.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Oh yeah, I have that on my hard drive somewheres.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

hooplala

It's a fantastic design.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Baron von HooplaIt's a fantastic design.

I know a guy who has that tatooed on his calf. (Chairman Chao, actually.)
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LMNO

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on December 05, 2005, 07:11:27 PM
I have the hand of eris smack between my shoulderblades:

Bumped for Suu.

Suu

That's kinda cool. When you first described it, I thought it was like...spanning her shoulder blades.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

whatever happened to RBG anyway?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on January 15, 2008, 09:34:56 PM
whatever happened to RBG anyway?

I've always thought "When I evenually get sent to prison for life, the PD will be none the wiser. They'll think I simply stopped posting."

She was a big time poster, and just went cold.
Maybe she's in prison. Or dead.
This space for rent.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

From what I recall, her IRL life went horribly bad, and she wasn't really into the direction the board was heading.  Maybe we should try to get her back.