News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

If she wants to comeback, I'm sure she will.  She knows where to find us.

By all means, if you want to contact her, then go ahead, but I think if she wanted to be here, she probably would be.

AFK

We really need to reinforce the walls of the PD.COM harem.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Penumbral

I have the blade of my right hand tattooed with "Non Serviam"

Lulz They said I couldn't be in the marines because of it.

Penumbral

Quote from: synaptyx on December 07, 2005, 02:01:27 PM

The Apple23 is really great. I always wondered if xixs came up with any other discordia related designs. :)

Also I think is kinda cool to know the math behind this one.
http://xixs.deviantart.com/art/apple23-15556120

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like it a lot... enough that I might even want to get a copycat tattoo! And I never consider doing that, ever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

I thought RBG posted on EB&G sometimes?

Also, Enrico is a fucking liar, I know he has a tattoo of Rudy Huxtable on his body somewhere . . . I saw it in a booze fog one time . . . It was covered in hair, so it was hard to tell who it was, but he claims its Rudy Huxtable.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Apikoros II

Upper right arm, a Yin/Yang with red-Yellow roses instead of dots. Sort of a Grateful Dead thing. On the left upper arm, the ever popular Sacred Chao in plain black. I am thinking about getting Chutzpah in Yiddish on my back, between the shoulder blades, I am just lazy.
I also believe that everything is false, even that statement and the one above it. Also, when you look into the abyss the abyss looks into you. Heck, the abyss sometimes winks and once it gave me the finger.

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla on January 22, 2008, 11:35:36 PM
I thought RBG posted on EB&G sometimes?

No.

Also, still no tattoos.  I don't like having distinguishing features.

AFK

I have a tattoo.  It says "The Plane, The Plane". 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 25, 2008, 02:39:39 PM
I have a tattoo.  It says "The Plane, The Plane". 

If it does...that kicks ass.

I have my Mando skull on my left leg...when I get my Massachusetts refund back, it's go time to get the Rebel on my right, and the back of my calves done...and probably start on my back. I'm visiting my parents at the end of February, it's important that I have new ink to show off to compare with the sibs and cousins.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

<-- is an aspiring tattoo artist.

just started though, so obviously not a fantastic one yet.

Eve

I have f-holes on my back and the women symbol below my belly button. I wants moar, but can't afford them.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Sir Squid Diddimus

f-holes  :lulz:

yes i know what they are....

it just sounds funny

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Yes actually. Hers are slightly larger, but that's pretty much right, positioning and everything!

-DC
Lotioned AE's f-holes when they were fresh

.... :fap:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.