News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I've been considering getting little stars tattooed on my traguses. In fact, I'm pretty much set on it. I think it'll be cute if I pick the right colors, plus I can cover it up with my hair.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I'm still searching for an idea that still seems good after 6 mo. - 1 year.  That's my litmus test for not needing things removed.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

saint aini

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on January 28, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Well, just remember... when you're 60...

Looks fade and fetish shows won't pay the bills forever.
Just trying to be helpful or reasonable.
Not tryin to poop on your birthday cake.

When I'm sixty, I'll deal with that when I'm 60.

I'm not getting any facial work until I'm about 29 or 30.  If I still want it after 5 years, it's probably something I can live with permanently.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Suu

Quote from: Richter on January 28, 2008, 06:21:41 PM
I'm still searching for an idea that still seems good after 6 mo. - 1 year.  That's my litmus test for not needing things removed.

Hence why I waited til I was 25 to get my first one done, and I know it's something that I will love til the day I die...Unlike my sister, who got 5 tattoos between age 18 and 19.5. Though the fish on her foot is quite cute. She still needs work on her hip.

And this is what I got when I asked her how her hip was feeling when she was getting her cover up started:

We really are a loving family. Srsly.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu, you never told me your sister was a dude.

Suu

Her boobs are bigger than mine, actually....Or are you commenting on her ridiculously thin hips that I envy as well?

LMNO

It's more the Superman-esque jaw and the drag-queen dark roots, large hands, and adams' apple.

Suu

Yeah, it's not the sexiest pic of her. But she could probably kick your ass. She knocked Brooke Hogan out once...made her change her career from kickboxing to singing, unfortunately.

So here's a picture of much more normal family interaction:

Jenne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on January 28, 2008, 02:18:01 PM
So when someone asks you if you have a thorn in your side you say, "No, it's a little higher."  :D

Hee.  I like that one!  :)

Cain

And I still have no identifying marks (except for a scar up my right arm).  Have fun when they catch you in the roundups, suckers!

saint aini

Quote from: Suu Fett on January 28, 2008, 09:07:59 PM
Yeah, it's not the sexiest pic of her. But she could probably kick your ass. She knocked Brooke Hogan out once...made her change her career from kickboxing to singing, unfortunately.

So here's a picture of much more normal family interaction:

High enough to make an improvement, low enough to save the pineapple.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Richter

I aim to please.

Should have taken a more level cut thou, that will bug me.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Yeah, it's not the sexiest pic of her. But she could probably kick your ass. She knocked Brooke Hogan out once.

Just wanted to let you know that this doesn't actually run counter to my claim...

Dysfunctional Cunt

I have a Dragonfly on my right shoulder, which is my totem.  I have the artwork for a crow for my left shoulder as I am of the bird clan.  I love my tattoo, they are addictive.  I want at least 4 more.

As I have never and probably never will do anything to involve people identifying me from my tattoos, I'm safe.  You tend to get less and less rebellious with each kid!

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on January 29, 2008, 02:28:41 PM
Yeah, it's not the sexiest pic of her. But she could probably kick your ass. She knocked Brooke Hogan out once.

Just wanted to let you know that this doesn't actually run counter to my claim...

I shared a bedroom with her for about 15 years. I can fully attest she is female.

If she's straight though....that's another question. Sometimes we aren't sure.