News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 05, 2005, 03:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I totally have this tattoo in mind that's driving me crazy, I just need to do it. It's a squash vine with fiery blossoms, from which arises a female figure with moth wings... or maybe just a straight-up moth. I'm pretty crazy about this one:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This one's nice too:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Holy shit:

I might just get the moth and have teh squash vine added later.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just went and got that 23apple on my arm. New tattoo! Joy!

Malaul

damn it!
Ive been wanting that for years!
you better post pics!

::jealous::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm pretty fucking happy with it! It only took half an hour, too, which was a huge bonus because it meant that it wasn't wretchedly expensive.

Eeeeeeee!  :mrgreen:

Sir Squid Diddimus

that's actually really cute

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It totally is... I was scared it might look a little harsh, but it turned out adorable. Thank you, person who designed it!

Darth Cupcake

Bumpin' the tattoo thread.

I'm going to be scarce for a while as I work on laying the smackdown on my job and kicking ass and taking names and all of that. Big plans, etc.

But here's what I did Friday:

And now of course I want more.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on February 27, 2008, 03:20:37 AM
I'm pretty fucking happy with it! It only took half an hour, too, which was a huge bonus because it meant that it wasn't wretchedly expensive.

I didn't see this before - good one, Nigel.  I love the hidden 5.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Attn:, DCUP.  I do not read French.  Please to translate.

Also, nice gams.

AFK

So D-Cup, could you please translate your foot-note?

eta: damn, LMNO beat me to it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on May 12, 2008, 06:17:35 PM
Bumpin' the tattoo thread.

I'm going to be scarce for a while as I work on laying the smackdown on my job and kicking ass and taking names and all of that. Big plans, etc.

But here's what I did Friday:

And now of course I want more.

That is the cutest fucking thing ever!

What does it say?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

the hour is not? or the hour is nigh or something? 

wait...the hour draws nigh?

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Hoopla on May 12, 2008, 06:19:44 PM
Quote from: Nigel on February 27, 2008, 03:20:37 AM

I didn't see this before - good one, Nigel.  I love the hidden 5.

Note also the hidden 23
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson