News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

LHX - short circuits - part 18 - to whom it may concern

Started by LHX, December 08, 2005, 04:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

They buy out anything that becomes too popular.  You think Discordianism isn't any different?  As soon as Discordians become big enough to be a threat (probably next to never) they'll be slapping the Sacred Chao on shirts and selling them at Hot Topic.  It will be consumed and watered down like everything else.  The system, because thats what it truly is, has an ability to consume and subsume opposition like nothing else.  "Capitalism is the chief cause of Communism" remember?  They've got a nice little spot for people just like you and me...

Downloading music wont break the system.  Making proud statements on a website wont break the system.  Trying to keep yourself sane whilst absorbing all this information and just keeping a place in your head clear of the Bush's and Bill Gates' and annoying pop stars wont bring it down.

And the "good guys" never win, however you wish to define them.  I'm sure I've explained this before.  I'm a bad guy, therefore I do not feel the moral constraints you people do.  I'll do anything to achieve my objective, because that is everything.  I dont care who I have to kill, what lies I have to tell...just so long as the objective is achieved.  You and me and everyone else without the abilities and items to make us movers and players are moved and shook instead.  You're on top or you're on the bottom.  You and me and everyone else on this forum are the digits used in deadly equations by others, the pawns in a far larger game where the players dont care for us and have everything they need to manipulate us to their ends, from coercion to bribery.

hooplala

Quote from: Cain
And the "good guys" never win, however you wish to define them.  I'm sure I've explained this before.  I'm a bad guy, therefore I do not feel the moral constraints you people do.  I'll do anything to achieve my objective, because that is everything.  I dont care who I have to kill, what lies I have to tell...just so long as the objective is achieved.  You and me and everyone else without the abilities and items to make us movers and players are moved and shook instead.  You're on top or you're on the bottom.  You and me and everyone else on this forum are the digits used in deadly equations by others, the pawns in a far larger game where the players dont care for us and have everything they need to manipulate us to their ends, from coercion to bribery.

If they're using me as a pawn they are either lazy players or stupid players.

BVH
-likes to sit on his ass, smoke joints and listen to Funkadelic
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LHX

Quote from: CainThey buy out anything that becomes too popular.  You think Discordianism isn't any different?  As soon as Discordians become big enough to be a threat (probably next to never) they'll be slapping the Sacred Chao on shirts and selling them at Hot Topic.  It will be consumed and watered down like everything else.  The system, because thats what it truly is, has an ability to consume and subsume opposition like nothing else.  "Capitalism is the chief cause of Communism" remember?  They've got a nice little spot for people just like you and me...

man
you better hurry up and get your hands on those subgenius books

Downloading music wont break the system.  Making proud statements on a website wont break the system.  Trying to keep yourself sane whilst absorbing all this information and just keeping a place in your head clear of the Bush's and Bill Gates' and annoying pop stars wont bring it down.

of course individually they wont break the system
your earlier post about the system 'breaking down' was accurate

A wont break it
but
A+B+C+D+E+... will

And the "good guys" never win, however you wish to define them.
alright then

the right guys always win

QuoteI'm sure I've explained this before.  I'm a bad guy,
do you want me to keep a straight face?

therefore I do not feel the moral constraints you people do.

what the fuck is a 'moral'?

QuoteI'll do anything to achieve my objective, because that is everything.
if your objective has anything to do with you being able to put pressure on others to meet your long term goals

youre wrong bro

QuoteI dont care who I have to kill, what lies I have to tell...just so long as the objective is achieved.

i think pretty much everybody here is past the death taboo
its not much of an issue

but
your lies are going to fuck you in the end

QuoteYou and me and everyone else without the abilities and items to make us movers and players are moved and shook instead.  You're on top or you're on the bottom.
or you dont subscribe to the top/bottom point of view
and understand that everybody is in a situation

QuoteYou and me and everyone else on this forum are the digits used in deadly equations by others, the pawns in a far larger game where the players dont care for us and have everything they need to manipulate us to their ends, from coercion to bribery.

you and me and everybody else in the world are pawns that in a bigger game where everybody trips over one another

there is no 'guy at the top'
neat hell

Cain

Quoteman
you better hurry up and get your hands on those subgenius books

I did, as you well know, so I'll ask you to stop casting aspertions on my reading ability.  Read the section after the CoN, in Revelation X.  I know I did.

Quoteof course individually they wont break the system
your earlier post about the system 'breaking down' was accurate

A wont break it
but
A+B+C+D+E+... will

Since when have people bothered to act in concert?  Their pieces, they dont matter.  They'll be rounded up later if they really start hurting , forcing the rest into obediance.

Quoteif your objective has anything to do with you being able to put pressure on others to meet your long term goals

youre wrong bro

Yeah, I suppose the state is an illusion in the mind of the Governers too?  The state is ultimately based around that concept.  You try and tell them otherwise.  I hope you have a high pain tolerance.

Quoteor you dont subscribe to the top/bottom point of view
and understand that everybody is in a situation

The situation being "I have no real economic choices, besides a few limited choices, a threat that is always held over me" vs. "I'm super rich and because of that the normal rules dont apply to me.  You are my toys and I can treat you how I want".

Quotei think pretty much everybody here is past the death taboo
its not much of an issue

but
your lies are going to fuck you in the end

Hah!  Half you suckers still want a bloodless revolution, the rest of you have convinced yourselves you can take on a contemporary superpower and can win. Not only a superpower, but the whole system that supports the ideas and framework behind it.  I'm probably the clearest thinker here right now, because I can tell you exactly how it works and why you'll all end up dead if you try it seriously, which 99% of you wont.

Quoteyou and me and everybody else in the world are pawns that in a bigger game where everybody trips over one another

there is no 'guy at the top'

Nope, we're the pawns and they are the players.  You'll be co-opted, forced to the fringes where no-one will take you seriously, or killed if you try to change it.  There may be come minor concessions to whatever beliefs you may have, but that just helps in co-option. Tell the peasants in Peru who are even deprived of clean water while their leaders drink finest French champagne there is no-one at the top.  At least I'm not deluding myself as to the reality of the situation.

LHX

the reality of the situation is that poverty exists

that alone is going to provoke a change

i have no idea what you are talking about with 'people acting in concert' or 'bloodless revolution'

and i have no idea what 'aspertion' means

it sounds like you think that a government type system has a future
but
it doesnt

and since when are rich people subjected to different laws of the universe than the poor
rich people THINK they control the poor
and they trick the poor into going along with this notion
but
when it comes down to it
nobody controls nobody

QuoteI hope you have a high pain tolerance.

do you?

QuoteTell the peasants in Peru who are even deprived of clean water while their leaders drink finest French champagne there is no-one at the top. At least I'm not deluding myself as to the reality of the situation.

yeah - im using a wi-fi connection in the embassy suites
neat hell

B_M_W

Quote from: neongenesis816
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeDear Mister T3h Machine:

We all set yuo up the bomb.

All your base will soon belong to us.

Yuo have NO chance to escape make your fucking time.

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

Damn right! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!!1
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

No Zig can/will harm The Machine(tm).

NOTHING can harm The Machine(tm).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

In that case, lets make this planet a big nothing. THAT should be enough to harm the machine.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

The Good Reverend Roger

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

In that case, lets make this planet a big nothing. THAT should be enough to harm the machine.

And how shall we do that?  The Machine(tm) owns all the nukes.

Face it, dude...it owns the ball AND the ballpark.  You really CAN'T win.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

B_M_W

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

So, I guess the plan is just to watch the lemmings jump off The Cliff while sipping good liquor in a lawnchair and giggling with glee? That WAS what you proposed last time, right? Cause I can go for that.  8) As they jump, us deitic influences can have some fun.  :twisted:

The Good Reverend Roger

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

So, I guess the plan is just to watch the lemmings jump off The Cliff while sipping good liquor in a lawnchair and giggling with glee? That WAS what you proposed last time, right? Cause I can go for that.  8) As they jump, us deitic influences can have some fun.  :twisted:

Um, no, the plan is to find a way to charge them for the use of our cliff.

LHX

charge them for use of the cliff
AND
encouraging (forcing) them to use it
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXcharge them for use of the cliff
AND
encouraging (forcing) them to use it

Kinda like bringing coals to Newcastle, no?

LHX

neat hell