News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Is anybody besides me seriously disappointed with

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 07, 2005, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The seer

Quote from: The Monster SalazarTry putting the phone to vibrate and slip down front of pants.

Is whole different story, friend.

If I need a phone to get off there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with me. God gave us hands and sex toys for a reason.

Enrico Salazar

But what about in CHURCH?  Good Kali, use your head, my glorious faggot.

Even in Salazore you cannot get away with sticking your mits down your slacks in church.

THINK!  Is imagination.
Did someone say gorgeous?

The seer

Quote from: The Monster SalazarBut what about in CHURCH?  Good Kali, use your head, my glorious faggot.

Even in Salazore you cannot get away with sticking your mits down your slacks in church.

THINK!  Is imagination.

[list=1]
  • The only reason I would ever be in church would be to fuck my wife --quietly at first, then louder-- in the vestuible.
  • If I was ever in church for any other reason, I probably wouldn't be thinking about sex.
  • If I wanted sex and was in a place where I couldn't use my hands, toys, and/or wife. If I was desperate enough I would Go somewhere else[/list:o]

Enrico Salazar

Is useless.

Some peoples do not want to be taught.

LHX

Quote from: The Good Reverend Rogerthe world?

Where are the giant robots?  Where are the mutant morays?  The alligators in the sewers?

Why is there no D*ctor Doom?  

Why is it that we have only ourselves to fight?  I mean, world wars are amusing, but they've been done.  Where the hell are the bug-eyed aliens, come to carry off our wimmenfolk?

Even in deepest Africa, there are no dinosaurs stomping around, gobbling up the locals.  And THEN, to top it all off, some fuckwads deep-sonar'd Loch Ness, and PROVED that there is no beastie!  Well, aren't YOU assholes the clever ones?  THANKS FOR PEELING BACK THE VINYL, YOU JACKASSES!

There are no cannibal faeries in Ireland.  No redcaps, even.

No Ogopogo monster.

It's...just...plain...WRONG.  And it cannot be allowed to continue like this.

Or kill me.

no meteors
no tidal waves
no plagues
no nuclear war

just a long
lingering
looming
threat

just to keep everybody scrambling

anything else would be too easy

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
neat hell

AFK

Additional problems with the world that haven't been solved yet:

Rod Stewart
David Hasselhoff
Bob Barr
And Bob Dole not having a talk show.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bella

Quote from: The Monster SalazarTry putting the phone to vibrate and slip down front of pants.

I'm so making a fortune that says this and slipping it to my friend the next time she and I go out for Chinese food.

And please, Roger.......don't be telling me there is no Loch Ness Monster.  :cry:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Cain

I went there and I never saw anything.  I felt cheated.  I wanted my money back.  I didnt pay to look at it, but that isnt the point.  The castle ruins are interesting though.

Bella

I was never planning to go there........just planning to imagine going there. That way I wouldn't want my money back if the monster didn't show up. Cuz you're right - that's not the point.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

hooplala

Didn't Crowley own a castle on the banks of Loch Ness?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LHX

neat hell

AFK

Quote from: She Who Lurks Beyond, Oracle of DoomI was never planning to go there........just planning to imagine going there. That way I wouldn't want my money back if the monster didn't show up. Cuz you're right - that's not the point.

Save your money and take a trip to Lake Champlain.  Perhaps you will get a glimpse of Champy!  :wink:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

neongenesis816

Ok, so what do I do next?  *awaits instruction*

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: neongenesis816

Ok, so what do I do next?  *awaits instruction*

Now squirm slightly, and enjoy.

Also, send Enrico $500.

The Good Reverend Roger

I've been doing that for YEARS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.