News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Is anybody besides me seriously disappointed with

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 07, 2005, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

neat hell

East Coast Hustle

be careful, LHX...even now, we could be turning our evil mind-control ray on you....
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

i am so fucking confused

i wish somebody could hurry up and design the good mind control ray so i could sleep easier
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: ChlorineI kind of like what the world's got already

for example

- A gravitational pull that compliments our rollercoasters well
- the color green
- octopi

Yuo forgot:

Tom DeLay,
Alberto Gonzalez,
and
Carrot Top.

All of the above are not equal to a single Giant Mutated Man Eating Hamster.

That is all.

Why the hate for Carrot Top, because his hair is redder than yours, and fluffier  :lol:

Carrot Top stands for everything that is wrong with America.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainFact: all this would be far too exciting, chaotic and interesting, probably making people re-evaluate certain viewpoints.  The crushing grey grind of CIA secret prisons, the PATRIOT Act, creeping autocracy and so forth are boring, long term, orderly things that can be controlled.

This is the correct answer.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Baron von Hoopla
Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviisome odd Canadian 'nessie' type beastie.

Probably the Ogopogo that Roger referred to?

Correct.  No such animal. :evil:

TGRR,
Will get even with Jehovah for this, and many other issues.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

roger is disapointedthatthe real everyday horrors are not enough.

he demands some romantic abomination to lessen the burden ofavertinghis eyes from the horrors down the street. he's disappointed that  there is only famine and disease and conquest and genocide and capitlaism to suffer.

Oh, the real horrors are plenty.  Problem is, while they are EVIL, they aren't COOL.  Would you rather deal with a soul-crushing bureaucracy, or a 200 foot tall killer wombat?  You're doomed either way, so why not deal with the evil that at least has some STYLE?

he wants something he can point at and say "this is the cause of our problems. this is evil."

or so the original post apparently indicates.

1.  I can already do that.  What I want is evil that is FUN.

2.  No, you pretty much made that up.  Well done, my most faithful adherent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXi am so fucking confused

i wish somebody could hurry up and design the good mind control ray so i could sleep easier

1.  You need Pils(tm), citizen.  They will stop the confusion.

2.  Why?  The bad one works just fine.

Cain

Quote from: CainFact: all this would be far too exciting, chaotic and interesting, probably making people re-evaluate certain viewpoints.  The crushing grey grind of CIA secret prisons, the PATRIOT Act, creeping autocracy and so forth are boring, long term, orderly things that can be controlled.

I suspected it may have been, but didnt want to put words in peoples mouths.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain

I suspected it may have been, but didnt want to put words in peoples mouths.

Of course.  I'd hate to see anyone file a grievance. :lol:

Horab Fibslager

roger is disapointedthatthe real everyday horrors are not enough.

he demands some romantic abomination to lessen the burden ofavertinghis eyes from the horrors down the street. he's disappointed that  there is only famine and disease and conquest and genocide and capitlaism to suffer.

Oh, the real horrors are plenty.  Problem is, while they are EVIL, they aren't COOL.  Would you rather deal with a soul-crushing bureaucracy, or a 200 foot tall killer wombat?  You're doomed either way, so why not deal with the evil that at least has some STYLE?

he wants something he can point at and say "this is the cause of our problems. this is evil."

or so the original post apparently indicates.

1.  I can already do that.  What I want is evil that is FUN.

2.  No, you pretty much made that up.  Well done, my most faithful adherent.

i'm sorry reality doesn't live up to your expectation.

well no i'm not. niether am i surprised.

ireggardless, naw, i didn't make that up. it was sitting there slapping me in the face.

i understand, it's too close. and i am not among the elite, the favoured.

don't worry roger, i have a long way  to go before i am faithful or adherent to you. i'd have to treat my so called friends like toys. betray their trusts andthe confidences for the purposes of my little games, and then mock them for having trusted you for a good several months afterwards. nto to mention declaring how you're holding back because they're your friends that you habituallydrag through the mud. oh but then i'd have to get them to apoligze for standing up to themselves against my bullying, and ask me to come back to do it again next week after i acted like a lost puppy following everyone around trying to remind them what  a great guy i am when i'm not dragging them through the mud. yes. you don't see itbecause, you don't care to look. every time it's someone else's fault. right now, it is my fault, that you will seek retribution upon me in some form. good for you the internet is endless, that you will never have to be alone, for that that is wages of your labour. lucky you.

sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood lying unemployed methhead balding marginalizer.

oh and forgive me, oh god, forarguing with your self image of yourself. you're like jesus, only angry and bitter and not at all like jesus. oops i did it again. wtf is wrong with me? these lies i keep sprouting. it must be a smear campaign against you? because anyone around you gets what they deserve when you treat them like your toy again and again. they've been warned.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

don't worry roger, i have a long way  to go before i am faithful or adherent to you.

Oh, no, you're doing just FINE. :lol:

Do continue.

TGRR,
As your God, approves.

Horab Fibslager

yes, yes. play with me as your toy oh god.

you are the one true god. and we are your to... er people.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslageryes, yes. play with me as your toy oh god.

you are the one true god. and we are your to... er people.

No, I'm only one of the Gods.  I just happen to be the one you follow.

TGRR,
As the God of Vengeful Hatred, recognizes one of his own.

neongenesis816

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Why the hate for Carrot Top, because his hair is redder than yours, and fluffier  :lol:

Carrot Top stands for everything that is wrong with America.

Even tho he is Australian?