News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Jesus Died for YOU

Started by HeDiedForYou, October 24, 2003, 11:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeDiedForYou

Please read this no matter what you believe
Do you think YOU will pass it on???

ummmmmm..............
One day Satan and Jesus were having a conversation. Satan had just come from the Garden of Eden, and he was gloating and boasting. "Yes, sir, I just caught the world full of people down there. Set me a trap, used bait I knew they couldn't resist. Got 'em all!"

"What are you going to do with them?" Jesus asked.

Satan replied, "Oh, I'm gonna have fun! I'm gonna teach them how to marry and divorce each other, how to hate and abuse each other, how to drink and smoke and curse. I'm gonna teach them how to invent guns and bombs and kill each other. I'm really gonna have fun!"

"And what will you do when you get done with them?" Jesus asked.

"Oh, I'll kill 'em," Satan glared proudly.

"How much do you want for them?" Jesus asked.

"Oh, you don't want those people. They ain't no good. Why, you'll take them and they'll just hate you. They'll spit on you, curse you and kill you! You don't want those people!"

"How much?" He asked again.

Satan looked at Jesus and sneered, "All your tears, and all your blood."

Jesus said, "DONE!" Then He paid the price.

Isn't it funny how simple it is for people to trash GOD and then wonder why the world's going to HELL.

Isn't it funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says.

Isn't it funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says. Or is it scary?

Isn't it funny how someone can say "I believe in GOD" but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also "believes" in GOD).

Isn't it funny how you can send a thousand jokes through
Email and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.

Isn't it funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.
Isn't it funny how someone can be so fired up for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week.

Are you laughing?
Isn't it funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.

Isn't it funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what GOD thinks of me.

Will YOU pass this on?... I did
Jesus died for your sins! Won't you live for him?

riff

I think it's fucking hilarious!

:twisted:
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Penumbral

You don't know that everyone wants to go to heaven you only know that when having to choose between heaven and hell most people say heaven... You really don?t count the people that aren?t for either of them aye?

EvilPoet

Trollax

I dunno...
To some people television is evil... is it?

How come we listen to the parts of the bible that say men whould not lie with men like they would with a woman, and not to the bits about killing people for working on a sunday?

Answering the whole question of right and wrong is useless because somewhere there's some guy talking about some deity that says everything you know is wrong. It all depends on what you're most-easily scared into believing...

Camus said: "He who takes direct control of his life rides an arrow straight into hell." And we do, it all depends on what you find there, and whether or not you can find a way out again. After many years of long and deliberate thought on the issue, if heaven is not a place where I can go and just hang out with god or nephthys or eris, I'd prefer hell... I'd live in eternal suffering if it's the life I'd chosen freely, but I could not live in an afterlife where my free choice is no longer available.

See, once again it's what you value... and there are plenty of christians out there who truly have a friendly kind of faith, they may not "know" if it's true and they may not always be sure, but they know they're in control of what they believe and nobody can take it from them... and I'll tell you something, god is their drinking buddy...
Just like Eris and Me.

~Metatronic Trollax~

Y.M. Hut

If Jesus couldn't save himself, how in the world can he save me?
Vielleicht sollst du nicht wissen.

Cthulhu's Advocate

Isn't it funny that the Goddess made Greyfaces?(on her period really. Side they make themselves.)
Isn't it funny how one mans dogma is another man's humor?(Both the same for Erisians)
Isn't it funny you thought you'd save souls but now people think you work for The Man?
Isn't it funny how people get beaurucratic about the mysteries of nature?(courtesy of Shewutdunitall)
Isn't it funny how they made fun of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on the last Episode of South Park?
This message brought to you by Cthulhu and the Anti-Greyface Leauge of Maui, Kentucky.

God is a Transvestite chicken.

Trollax

Isn't it funny that every divided faith believes wholly in both universal assent of belief and their own faith?

riff

Isn't it funny how religious people can zealously worship and follow someone, without paying the least bit of attention to his actual teachings and beliefs?

Isn't it funny how Jesus pointed at the stars, and everyone worships the finger?
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

Trollax

Isn't it funny how we can hijack this topic any time we want?

EvilPoet

Quote from: RiffIsn't it funny how Jesus pointed at the stars, and everyone worships the finger?
"Never confuse the finger pointing
at the moon with the moon itself."
-Chinese proverb

Herostratus

Isn't it funny how Discordians never come and pester Christians about their absurdity but Christians feel fine pestering Discordians about theirs?

Isn't it funny how every group on this post is Pope and so has Plenary indulgence?

Isn't it funny that Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Shintoism, and many others can have their stuff taught in religious education lessons but all of them can laugh at the Discordian and say he's saying bollocks?

Why is it not a hate crime to laugh at a Discordians beliefs?
Is it because he laughs at them
(ps he means she, means me, means thee)
HCC, 'Bootlegger of Moonshine Religons'
Chairo Eris, Omnis Grando Discordia

Verthaine

How come Christians never call their messiah by his real name.There was no one in ancient Jerusalem Named "Jesus Christ".There was however,a radical and charismatic rabbi who was crucified by the Romans on behast of the Judaic Pharrisees named Yeshua ben Yosef(technically it would probably be ben Yahweh).
The Christains hijacked the legacy of a very wise and beautiful philosipher.
They had the nerve to change his name to"Jesus Christ".Wrote 4 onflicting reports on his life 50 to 60 years after his death .These heathens then went around the globe converting anyone they get their sights on,murdering those who won't convert,stealing their lands,enlaved africans and generally comminting acts of genocide.
I have stated this in another post.We erisians should reclaim "Christ" away from the infidels who desecrate his memory.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Anonymous

It doesn't matter.  You're all right anyway.

EvilPoet

Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to something and tell me what I am like." They said, "You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the ontological foundation of the context of our very selfhood revealed." Jesus said, "What?"