News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Jesus Died for YOU

Started by HeDiedForYou, October 24, 2003, 11:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord_Caramac

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: Cthulhu's AdvocateSatan probably looks a bit like me, then. I'm white, puny, skinny, and half jewish, but I got most of the Jewish features, even if i do have that pale Aryan complexion from my (shouts to Eris Von Tartarus) GERMAN side. Except I'm a teenager. And despite sounding bad on paper, I actually look pretty good if I say so myself.
Verthaine, I wish you the best of luck and maybe some of my lawyer relatives can help you. Hell one of my relatives represented a Commadore!
This reminds me of a T-Shirt I saw the other day.
It read: "I Dig Scrawny Pale Guys".

Heh heh... I'm a pale skinny longhaired androgynous gothboi (often mistaken for a girl when I don't wear a goatee)...
May the Fnord be with you!
-><-
"This schland is your schland, this schland is my schland..."
-><-
Bart: How would I go about creating a half man, half monkey type creature?
Miss Krabapple: I'm sorry, that would be playing God.
Bart: God-shmod, I want my monkey man!
-><-
Lord BlackLight
aka Lord Helmet
aka ElfBoi
aka Lord Caramac the Clueless, NPIAB
Knight of the Big Toe
aka His Arrogance Pope Cereal I., KBB, GHMB, DHB
-><-
St. Yogi Bear Cabal
-><-
Jabber: elfboi@jabber.org (NOT email - check www.jabber.org)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Tequila died for you. So drink up her spirits now!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

EvilPoet

REMEMBER: KING KONG Died For Your Sins

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Bella

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I can accept the fact that both Jesus and King Kong died for me, even if they don't know me from Zeus, but what the ringtailed rambling hell is a sin? And why wasn't I informed that I have them? And if people are willing to die for them, does that mean they are valuable enough to trade in for something I can really enjoy?

Velvet Jesus

Quote from: Cthulhu's AdvocateSatan probably looks a bit like me, then. I'm white, puny, skinny, and half jewish, but I got most of the Jewish features, even if i do have that pale Aryan complexion from my (shouts to Eris Von Tartarus) GERMAN side. Except I'm a teenager. And despite sounding bad on paper, I actually look pretty good if I say so myself.

What do you do on paper that is so bad?   :shock:

Anyway, I've seen Jewish guys who would be really hot if they didn't do this weird ringlet thing with their hair.  Maybe that's specific to New York, though.
"He seems sincere, despite his halting speech patterns and the possible lack of vowels in his name."

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

They don't have Jewfros yet?

Bella

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCI can accept the fact that both Jesus and King Kong died for me, even if they don't know me from Zeus, but what the ringtailed rambling hell is a sin? And why wasn't I informed that I have them? And if people are willing to die for them, does that mean they are valuable enough to trade in for something I can really enjoy?
The only sins I worry about are sins of omission. What if I neglect to use my talents, or live my life fully, or encourage others to do so.......to me, those are the only sins worth worrying about.

PS: Maybe you could trade your old (and yet valuable) sins in for new and improved ones.
just like in a dream

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCI can accept the fact that both Jesus and King Kong died for me, even if they don't know me from Zeus, but what the ringtailed rambling hell is a sin? And why wasn't I informed that I have them? And if people are willing to die for them, does that mean they are valuable enough to trade in for something I can really enjoy?
The only sins I worry about are sins of omission. What if I neglect to use my talents, or live my life fully, or encourage others to do so.......to me, those are the only sins worth worrying about.

PS: Maybe you could trade your old (and yet valuable) sins in for new and improved ones.

Now there's an idea. I honestly do believe that the only judge we have that matters is ourself. If we fail to do something, it's up to us to something about it. If there is a creator god in some christianimalistic sense, then that guy should be arrested...no wait, we already fired him. Nevermind.

I wonder....are sins on the Dow Jones? How do I know how much I can get for them?

Bella

QuoteI wonder....are sins on the Dow Jones? How do I know how much I can get for them?
I wouldn't know.......mine are too valuable to part with....they're what keeps me from deteriorating back into Mormonism, so I treasure them. :twisted:
just like in a dream

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

You do have a most valid point there. I don't think I want to part with mine either, since they're so valuable.

Bella

8) Then it's agreed....we keep them. 8)
just like in a dream

Ectropy

Well you know if we didn't have Jesus to question would we all be here? Jesus knew that the joke's on us. :oops:
------------------------------------------------------
*Wink!*

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom8) Then it's agreed....we keep them. 8)

Yay!
I don't care if King Kong and Jesus threw their lives away for our sins. If they are that valuable, then we are keeping them. If only King Kong and Jesus knew that they also had sins and therefore they didn't need to die to get anyone else's.