News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

LHX - short circuits - part 18 - to whom it may concern

Started by LHX, December 08, 2005, 04:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

dear mr teh machine administration what has control of determining my mortal fate

how are you doing?

this message is actually directed to the machine as a whole
but
i know not everybody in your system will get to read it

i would like to say many bad words to you
but
i will not do that

because it might throw you off
and it might affect the chances of you actually paying attention to what i am going to tell you

you are fucked
you have nearly reached your peak
but
have done nothing to make sure that you can maintain your position
your leverage in the situation is slipping
and
the mechanisms you use for applying pressure on people have become faulty
in that they dont always work anymore

see
down here
some people have come to understand such things as 'chaos' and 'disorder'
and have learned to find comfort in these things
as opposed to the illusions of control that used to provide those moments of temporary peace
in fact
it has come to the attention of some that this 'chaos' and 'disorder' is really a back door which leads to 'eternal salvation'
which runs directly contrary to your fear-generating tactics

but
since you still seem willing to deprive people of food
and to bother and pester for no apparent reason
and to continue making and enforcing rules that inhibit movement

i just wanted to let you know that you are fucked
your presence is not appreciated or necessary anymore
and nobody - except you - likes what you are doing

so
you can continue to try and solve your problems by killing things
including me
but
just be aware that we got your number
and we are going to fuck you up
and if it isnt me
then it is going to be somebody what LOOKS JUST LIKE ME when you have your eyes shut

if we decide to keep a written language after you go down
you will probably be represented as a square with a diagonal line through it
or something else suggestive of 'that big piece of shit that isnt around anymore because it had to be put down'
but
i cannot show this symbol to you right now because your keyboards are incompetent

you will be buried in the air

you dumb piece of shit

much love
neat hell

B_M_W

Dear Mister T3h Machine:

We all set yuo up the bomb.

All your base will soon belong to us.

Yuo have NO chance to escape make your fucking time.

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Cain

Have we?  When did this happen and why wasn't informed sooner?

Good rant regardless though.  I dont know of this were written today or earlier, but LHX seems on a roll.

B_M_W

Quote from: CainHave we?  When did this happen and why wasn't informed sooner?

Good rant regardless though.  I dont know of this were written today or earlier, but LHX seems on a roll.

Its a human bomb. As more and more people wake up, it snowballs. Sooner or later, it'll hit a critical level, and then there be much head esplodie. Like I said, "make your fucking time". 8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

More and more people seem to be buying into religion, which is just another form of control.  Thats my stock tip for the day.  The only way "the machine" will come crashing down is when its insides rot from all the corruption and waste so that it cant support itself any longer.  Nothing else is doing anything.

QuoteIts a human bomb. As more and more people wake up, it snowballs. Sooner or later, it'll hit a critical level, and then there be much head esplodie. Like I said, "make your fucking time". Cool

LHX

maybe the most you can do is expedite the process

more corruption
more waste

the more ash gets flung into the sky
the more visible the phoenix becomes

as things get worse
resolve gets stronger

there is a direct relationship
neat hell

Cain

How?  Do you have a ton of cash to make people listen with?  Do you have the "right credentials", know the "right people" to make your opinion valid enough to be worth listening to?  Because if you don't have one, preferably both,then you're just another small voice yelling into the void.  You don't count, except when its time for taxes to be paid or imaginary lines on maps/old mens wounded egos to be defended.

LHX

its beyond opinions

peace on earth eventually

victory is predetermined

patience is a ruthless discipline

like i said - what is going down cannot be changed
it can only be encouraged

to what extent - i dont know

but
it will happen
neat hell

LHX

also

you dont need to know the right people or have the right connections to make a fuss in the entertainment industry

nobody currently owns 'the next big thing'
the most you can do is make predictions where it is going to come from
neat hell

Cain

Quotevictory is predetermined

I'm sure George W Bush, Osama bin Laden and every other religious nut from the Central Committe of Moscow to the deserts of Africa has thought and said the same.  It didn't work for them, either.

Cain

Quote from: LHXnobody currently owns 'the next big thing'

Who owns the entertainment industry?  Who has the meeting sn the brainstorming sections and the talent scouts out there looking and effecting opinions on what is popular?  Not that it matters, since the entertainment industry has neve done anthing but support those who pay its debts off.

neongenesis816

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeDear Mister T3h Machine:

We all set yuo up the bomb.

All your base will soon belong to us.

Yuo have NO chance to escape make your fucking time.

Bye-bye,

~BMW~>

MOVE ZIG MOVE ZIG!

LHX

Quote from: Cain
Quotevictory is predetermined

I'm sure George W Bush, Osama bin Laden and every other religious nut from the Central Committe of Moscow to the deserts of Africa has thought and said the same.  It didn't work for them, either.

maybe it didnt work in their little skirmishes
but
from the metaphysical standpoint of man vs machine the verdict is still open

(well - not really - since victory is predetermined)

in this universe
the good guys always win in the end
even when they look like bad guys
neat hell

LHX

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: LHXnobody currently owns 'the next big thing'

Who owns the entertainment industry?  Who has the meeting sn the brainstorming sections and the talent scouts out there looking and effecting opinions on what is popular?  Not that it matters, since the entertainment industry has neve done anthing but support those who pay its debts off.

you mean the same entertainment industry that released these ideas into the air
(oops)

rap music came out of nowhere and had the 'brainstorming sections' on spin control for almost a decade until they figured out how to make it work for them

the entertainment industry is a bunch of parents selling their own children drugs for profit

plus
now things are coming up too fast for the entertainment industry to regulate

theres some websites that are becoming prominent
and the only thing the entertainment industry can do is buy them out
and even when they do that
they barely know how to control it any more

look how the music industry is crumbling
napster came out like 10 years ago and they STILL dont know how to handle piracy

crumble crumble crumble
neat hell