News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

A rant... concerning Jennifer Aniston and The Graduate

Started by renko, December 12, 2005, 04:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renko

Some of you may know of the movie "Rumor has it..." with jennifer aniston, if not the trailer can be seen here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/rumor_has_it/

Now, this movie is a blantant attempt at taking The Graduate (one of the most brilliant movies ever) and making a money-making, jennifer aniston, romantic comedy. The Graduate should not have a sequel. period. Especially not one this shitty looking. Listen to Kevin kostner's lines in that commercial, he is so goddamn different from the originial character. This movie will ruin the Graduate for everybody. I am going to boycott this movie, thats right Im going to boycott it. Everyone go out to blockbuster and rent The Graduate and then refuse to watch Rumor Has it...
to say Im pissed off about this movie would be understating it. Im pissed at the entire movie industry for letting this come out. So my fellow discordians, dont let this happen, boycott Rumor Has It!

All Rights Reserved

as long as they don't edit and destroy all original copies i don't care.

hooplala

Someone seeems different after 35 years!!

How DARE they!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LHX

is it ok to boycott the rest of the movies as well?
neat hell

Mangrove

Quote from: LHXis it ok to boycott the rest of the movies as well?

go for it. you won't be missing much.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Baron von HooplaSomeone seeems different after 35 years!!

How DARE they!

Some things should be left as is.

Just saying.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.