News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Correspondence from a Cubicle, part 1.

Started by LMNO, December 12, 2005, 12:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionWhat if I don't want either one?
8)

Well, then, there's the Michael Savage (nee Weiner, can you believe it) method, in which you lose EVERYTHING, and blame it on "pole-smoking liberals", despite the fact that the reason you lost everything is that you called someone a pole smoker on public TV, and then made fun of AIDS victims (in New York).

The beauty of THIS approach, of course, is the utter lack of any need for introspection.

TGRR,
Knows it helps if you whine about having a PhD, too.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

agent compassion

How about half a B.A.?

Oh, wait, I am a pole-smoking liberal! That means I get all the prizes if I just sit here and wait for the conspiracy to work its magic, right?

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassion
Oh, wait, I am a pole-smoking liberal! That means I get all the prizes if I just sit here and wait for the conspiracy to work its magic, right?

8)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

agent compassion

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: agent compassion

8)

Hoshiko

Holy crap, Rush is deaf?  :shock:  How did I not know this?

See, this is why you need more nonsense, LMNO. It's educational for all of us.

rainbow<The more you know>rainbow
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

B_M_W

Quote from: HoshikoHoly crap, Rush is deaf?  :shock:  How did I not know this?

See, this is why you need more nonsense, erotic. It's educational for all of us.

Hey, it WOULD explain a lot.  8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HoshikoHoly crap, Rush is deaf?  :shock:  How did I not know this?

See, this is why you need more nonsense, erotic. It's educational for all of us.

Not anymore.  He got his listeners to donate enough for him to get an operation which mostly restored his hearing.

Then he went back to preaching self-reliance, and none of his listeners batted an eye.

TGRR,
Hates people for a REASON, you know.