News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

The TROOF about Discordians.

Started by Zurtok Khan, December 10, 2005, 08:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schizzy

Except that relevance is irrelevant to plums.

Chlorine

Quote from: The seer
Quote from: Chlorine
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerNihilism.
Mmkay. My beleifs change too much and too often for me to properly define them anyway...Discussing them is somewhat difficult and mildly unpleasant for me.
Well discordianism never demanded consistency.
That's why I like it.

I don't mind having everchanging philosophies, but other people seem agitated/confused by it. There's alot of stuff I am decided on though, and my opinions are likely to anger people, so mostly I just avoid the subject when I'm among those who 'don't get it.'

The Good Reverend Roger

Mmkay. My beleifs change too much and too often for me to properly define them anyway...Discussing them is somewhat difficult and mildly unpleasant for me.
That's why I like it.

I don't mind having everchanging philosophies, but other people seem agitated/confused by it. There's alot of stuff I am decided on though, and my opinions are likely to anger people, so mostly I just avoid the subject when I'm among those who 'don't get it.'

What's wrong with angering people?

Problem with people is, they never get angry enough.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Chlorine

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
That's why I like it.

Haha.

I don't know, I just don't like to. Or...More, I just don't like explaining myself. Like I'm doing now. Though I do like watching Harry Potter, which I'm also doing now.

Schizzy

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Schizzy  

You, sir, are an HTML genius.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Schizzy

The Good Reverend Roger

That's why I like it.

Haha.

I don't know, I just don't like to. Or...More, I just don't like explaining myself. Like I'm doing now. Though I do like watching Harry Potter, which I'm also doing now.

The Good Reverend has that effect on people.

Harry Potter is a hoot...I love how the Wizard world is JUST LIKE OURS, with different names and currencies to make it "different".

Take away his wand, and give him a 9MM, and you couldn't pick him out of a crowd in Chicago.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Schizzy:evil:  :?:  :oops:

You imaged the link, right?

Chlorine

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerThe Good Reverend has that effect on people.

Harry Potter is a hoot...I love how the Wizard world is JUST LIKE OURS, with different names and currencies to make it "different".

Take away his wand, and give him a 9MM, and you couldn't pick him out of a crowd in Chicago.
:D

I don't remember why I thought so, but I was watching the third movie and it seemed to be riddled with pedophilic undertones...

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't remember why I thought so, but I was watching the third movie and it seemed to be riddled with pedophilic undertones...

Um...I don't see where you got those...

TGRR,
Thinks the books were actually quite good, due to the disillusionment thingie, but hasn't seen the movies.

Chlorine

TGRR,
Thinks the books were actually quite good, due to the disillusionment thingie, but hasn't seen the movies.
I've only read up to the 4th book. I'm going to leave now. I'm starting to lose the desire to make sense. I'll probably come back soon.

The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,
I've only read up to the 4th book. I'm going to leave now. I'm starting to lose the desire to make sense. I'll probably come back soon.

The last book is, IMo, the best.

B_M_W

What did you do, torture the author for a manuscript?

:lol:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeWhat did you do, torture the author for a manuscript?

:lol:

Nope.  I just used my divine powers to look at the book before it is written.

You'll never guess what Snape can do with Hermoine and a fruit rollup.