News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

Greetings From The Boogeyman!

Started by Enrico Salazar, December 12, 2005, 03:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

First, a question:  (and be honest, you fetching little faggots, because Enrico can smell a lie like a hot turd in an old bag's diaper)  how many of you puppies get a canker sore on the insides of your mouth, and whenever you aren't thinking about it begin to chew on the nasty little fucker?  

That's right, all of you.   Do not lie.

The simple fact is that all of us are monsters.  We have the front part of the brain which is the loudest and the most melodramatic, but each of us also has the quiet back part of brain which watches very closely during disasters like 9/11 and Katrina . . . this part of brain revels in the death and misery . . . this part of brain wants the death and misery not only for the others but also for itself.

Why is that people complain about war and death and yet war and death make more dollars every year?  Why are war and death the main themes in all works of fiction?  Why is sex banned on television but death and blood live on?

Because you all fucking love it.

You want to be there, the starfuckers that you all are on the inside of your twisted dark souls, Enrico knows, because he is just like you except that he does not hide it.  He learned early on that the Monster is what keeps peoples moving.  The fear of the Monster after us, and the fear of the Monster inside you.

Why are serial killers so popular?  Why is Ailene Wuornos famous?  Why is there a movie made about Karla Homolka?  How many movies about Ed Gein?  How many books and documentaries about the Nazis?

How much of our history is written in gore?

So much to think about.  But let Enrico ask you this:  how long has it been since you thought about killing someone?  Perhaps only fleetingly, or even in jest, but how long has it been?

How long since you wondered what death would really be like?  How long since you watched television program about someone trapped inside building pinned down by large slab of concrete and wondered what it would be like to be squeezed like that?  Your organs being ripped inside you and blood bubbling from mouth?  You want it, do you not?  In some small way?

How many have watched the television news and watched a father hold his own baby daughter hostage and you wondered 'why haven't they shot the fucker through head yet?' and did you keep watching because you were concerned for baby, or because you might catch glimpse of head popping like ripe watermelon?  Or was it both?

Think about all this.  Sit by yourself and try to probe for Enrico in back of brain . . . ask it questions . . . see what it says.  Enrico knows you better than you think.

You can lie to others, but you cannot lie to yourself.  Not for long.

Dr. Phil tells Enrico that you cannot build relationship on lies, so the question goes out to you:  Can you build relationship as world when you all lie, not only to each other, but to yourselves?
Did someone say gorgeous?

LHX

the machine vs the monster

LHX - highly approves of this rant and its implications on his current state of mind

3 out of 3
neat hell

Cain

I have little problem with that aspect of myself, nowadays.  Involving myself in martial arts and a whole sub-discipline of my subject that studies violence and death, I've come to accept most people have those feelings, though they may deny them.  For instance, I feel great while wrestling in ju-jitsu, even though I may have my hands choking someones neck or preparing a break on their arm.  Likewise, in our game today, I felt great satisfaction at ordering the deaths of dangerous enemies, even though it wasnt real that exhileration was there.

LHX

i even get a kick out of acknowledging that other people see me that way

really adds to the 'all-in-together-now' feeling
neat hell

Bella

We all have a monster side to us. I've known that for a long time.
I think the best we can do is acknowledge it and try to keep it in check.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

LMNO

Yes.  Denying that such a thing exists inside of us is a sure-fire way to have it crawl around inside our brains and make us do horrible things w/o realizing it.

LMNO
-Has had too much experience with that as it is.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: She Who Lurks Beyond, Oracle of DoomWe all have a monster side to us. I've known that for a long time.
I think the best we can do is acknowledge it and occasionally let it loose in a crowded mall or subway car.

FTFY.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Why you never ended up working at the Post Office, I'll never know.

East Coast Hustle

actually, I did apply for a job at the Post Office once.

why I didn't get hired, I'll never know.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

Quote from: East Coast Hustleactually, I did apply for a job at the Post Office once.

why I didn't get hired, I'll never know.

THEY DIDN'T WANT ANOTHER BERKOWITZ!

- "hi ladies!"
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

dude, I am SO much better looking than that schlub.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enrico SalazarFirst, a question:  (and be honest, you fetching little faggots, because Enrico can smell a lie like a hot turd in an old bag's diaper)  how many of you puppies get a canker sore on the insides of your mouth, and whenever you aren't thinking about it begin to chew on the nasty little fucker?  

That's right, all of you.   Do not lie.

I chew the little bastard on purpose.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Verthaine

I've gotten my monsters so trained,they do MY bidding.I bring them out when I need them to do something I rather not get my hands dirty with,not the other way around.Nothing as pathetic as someone who can't keep their monsters in check.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: VerthaineI've gotten my monsters so trained,they do MY bidding.I bring them out when I need them to do something I rather not get my hands dirty with,not the other way around.Nothing as pathetic as someone who can't keep their monsters in check.

TGRR,
Has that miserable bastard loose in his head, again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle