News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

HEY

Started by fnordiscordia, December 14, 2005, 01:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fnordiscordia

FUCK YOU!

YEAH, YOU!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Machine Grind DreamFUCK YOU!

YEAH, YOU!

1.  Stop spamming.

2.  Switch to decaf.

3.  This is your first, last, and only warning.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fnordiscordia

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Machine Grind DreamWHAT?

IWDYAFY.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

What does that mean? (The acronym.)
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fizzwitz GlorypoopWhat does that mean? (The acronym.)

It's an FC thing.

If you really want to know, I'll PM you.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

I'm scared, but yes?
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3