News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

A Fluffy Green Witch in Utah...fixed.

Started by Zurtok Khan, December 21, 2005, 10:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.
-Harlan Ellison

So, here I am, browsing the books in Barnes and Nobles, looking for a Christmas present for one of my friends.  I'm looking through the women's studies section.  The women's studies section is located in the same isle as the New Age section.

Little twerp goth boy is sitting on the floor talking to his friends bitching about how Wicca is so different from Paganism that it shouldn't be considered Pagan.  Then, he starts looking through the books "ripping" each of the authors apart for having such a stupid veiw of Paganism, or Magic(k), or whatever it is that he doesn't agree with them saying, based solely upon the cover of the book, seeing as he isn't intelligent enough to actually read and draw conclusions at the same time, he simpy takes out the first step.  Then he comes upon "The Green Witch's Bible" and starts talking about how he's a Green Witch, and blah blah blah blah.  It was all rather droll, and stupid.  If his compainions had had half a brain cell not under the influence of the pot I could smell wafting from their direction, they would have told him to STFU and stab him with herpes infected knives.

So, I know they're not going to do it.  I'm browsing books, looking at Tarot cards (because I know someone else who wants some of them..) but they don't have the deck I want.  Here's my chance, "punk" boy is sitting there jabbering still.  I turn and stare at him.  I don't say anything, I just give him my best "ohh my god, how much cocaine did your mother have while she was pregnant with you, you are so fucking stupid I think I the entire world is worse for having you here, shitstain."

Well, of course, he's not so high he doesn't notice.  He looks up from "reading" about how to be a Green Witch (seems to me he wouldn't have to read about it if he was a Green Witch...) and looks back at me confused, "Dude, what?"

Here I figure I have two choices.  I can tell him how much of a stupid shitstain he is, or I can just play with his head.  The majority vote in my head goes for playing with him.  I just give a huge "invountary" shudder.  "Do you know where Green Witches came from, son?"

"Uhh...they were persecuted durring the burning times like everyone else, and all their records were burned, so we're not really sure."

"No, there you're wrong.  They're actually a conspiracy started by the Catholic Church to get you to realize that you need to start worshipping Jesus again."

"No wai!  Dude, how would you know?"

I laugh, "I'm writting a book about it.  It's about the various means the Catholics are using, and have used, to convert Heathens like you and I back to their midst."

"Oh my GODDESS!  That is so cool, so you're saying it's bad to be a Green Witch because someone will try to force me to worship Jesus and God and all that shit."

"Yup.  You know not the dangerous path you walk down, my son."

"Wow...what should I become then?"

"A Catholic."

"What????????  Why the hell would I want to do that?"

"It's the last thing they'd expect, you know sneak under the radar, and destroy them from the inside."

"Dude, that is SUCH a COOL idea."

At that, he starts talking to his friends about how to destroy the Catholic church from within, because he's going to go become a priest.

Some people are just stupid.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Malaul

::applause::

Oops, I almost typed apple sauce My bad
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon