News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

RIGHTS

Started by Zurtok Khan, December 15, 2005, 08:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Human Rights, Animal Rights, Men's Rights, Women's Rights, Children's Rights, Civil Rights, Black Rights, Enviromental Rights, Tree Rights, Abortion Rights, Worker's Rights, Gay Rights, Dog Rights, Cat Rights, Religious Rights, Employer's Rights, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

*clears throat*

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Well, at least you have no rights that you don't take.

Yup, that's right.

Unless you take whats yours, you don't get it.

But, you ask, "isn't the goverment here to protect our rights?"

And, I shall now reply, NO.

The Goverment in a perfect world would be here to protect your rights, but as you may have noticed, we don't live in a perfect world.  The goverment is here to do BUISNESS.  It's own buisness, not yours.  Your interests may happen to coincide with it's interests.  If not, then you're fucked like a hooker in New Orleans (in every sense of that phrase possible).  Too bad for you.

Unless, of course, you stand up and start a riot.

"a riot" you ask, "isn't that a bit extreme?"

And, I shall again reply, NO.

You have a choice, you can sit down and take what is given you and go along like a good little proletariat, or you can stand up and take what you want.  You can stay sitting down with the kiddies, or you can stand up and eat your roast beef standing up in the kitchen.  So fucking what, you get crumbs on the floor.  You have to clean up after yourself now, fucko, you've got to take responsibility.  But, most of all you're annoying all the fuckers who think you should sit down to eat tasteless gruel.

You have the RIGHT to do whatever you want in your own home IF AND ONLY IF you take it.

You have the RIGHT to do whatever the fuck you want IF AND ONLY IF you take it.  Of course, everyone else has the RIGHT to do unto you as you have done to them (this has been covered before...)

Take your RIGHTS, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Whinny bitches.

-Zurtok Khan
Has been listening to college idiots whine WAY too often.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Zurtok Khan

Quote from:  Yuo first.

Pfft, I'm not that stupid.

I take my rights through a combination of stealth and deceit.

I'm just saying this so that everyone else will create a distraction.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Cain

Power is right works fine as a philosophy until someone beats your head in and you can't do anything to stop it.  Sure, rights aren't built into the fabric of the Universe, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  The fact that about 90% of the time in the industrialized west your rights are respected says a hell of alot, I think.

LHX

Quote from: CainPower is right works fine as a philosophy until someone beats your head in and you can't do anything to stop it.  Sure, rights aren't built into the fabric of the Universe, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.  The fact that about 90% of the time in the industrialized west your rights are respected says a hell of alot, I think.

it says that rights could almost work but dont

is true tho - 90% is impressive

but at the end of the ______
there are no rights
neat hell

All Rights Reserved

all your rights are mine.

LHX

LHX = teh keeper of all wrongs and lefts
neat hell

BADGE OF HONOR

QuoteWhinny bitches.
Neigh.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Zurtok Khan
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Yup, that's right.

This is the correct answer.  Rights are taken, and then assumed.

And they only last as long as you are willing to die for them.

Americans are no longer willing to die for their rights, though they are more than happy for other people to die for their sense of nationalism.

TGRR,
Will blow a 3" wide hole in anyone who tries to take his rights.  Yeah, that's right, motherfuckers.  I *will* go first.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LHX

if you cant whup it

go DOWN
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXif you cant whup it

go DOWN

Hell, yeah.  But add "swinging" to the end of that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LHX

go DOWN SWINGING

LHX - will be disappointed if his skeleton still has teeth
neat hell

Verthaine

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Zurtok Khan
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Yup, that's right.

This is the correct answer.  Rights are taken, and then assumed.

And they only last as long as you are willing to die for them.

Americans are no longer willing to die for their rights, though they are more than happy for other people to die for their sense of nationalism.

TGRR,
Will blow a 3" wide hole in anyone who tries to take his rights.  Yeah, that's right, motherfuckers.  I *will* go first.

Quote from: Eris,Goddess of ChaosI am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free

Roger,I'll be right there beside you blasting away with "Big Bertha 2".The GIFT of FREEDOM that Eris Gave us ALL is something I highly prize.I will never let anyone take that away from me.I am descended from slaves.I am from the  first generation of Verthaines that didn't have to see"For Niggers Only" signs all over the place.I refuse to get to the back of the bus,if you catch my drift.Death before subjugation!!I rather die a free man then live as a slave.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans