News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

RIGHTS

Started by Zurtok Khan, December 15, 2005, 08:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev Thwack

but we are all slaves to some master or another.  The only question there is if you realize it or not and if you have figured out who your master is.
My balls itch...

B_M_W

Quote from: Rev Thwackbut we are all slaves to some master or another.  The only question there is if you realize it or not and if you have figured out who your master is.

And once you do, its time for some pwnage. Unless you LIKE being a slave. Or you have enough minions doing your bidding that you could care less.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Verthaine

Quote from: Rev Thwackbut we are all slaves to some master or another.  The only question there is if you realize it or not and if you have figured out who your master is.
Bullshit! I am my own person.No one rules me.I may have to play by the rules(until I can find away around them).No one is my master,and I am no ones slave.
My boss doesn't rule me.I've quit many a job and got a better one the next day.
My wife knows better to try to rule me.
Society doesn't rule me.Fuck Society.
The Christian Church doesn't rule me.IO'm not a Christian
The fear of death doesn't rule me,because I don't fear death.( I admit dying may suck,but thats only a  moment in the general scheme of things)
And Eris sure as Hades doesn't rule me.
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Rev Thwack

Never said it has to be a person or organization that rules you. Try looking at things like Karma, Reality, and Physics. Personally, I'm a slave to chaos (not the personification, but the force itself).
My balls itch...

Verthaine

Quote from: Rev ThwackNever said it has to be a person or organization that rules you. Try looking at things like Karma, Reality, and Physics. Personally, I'm a slave to chaos (not the personification, but the force itself).
Karma is an opinion created by the Hindus,Reality is an illusion we are all a part of,Physics is subjective to the universe it's in and chaos doesn't rule,it creates/changes/destroys.
Being subjected to,and being enslaved to,are two different things.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Rev Thwack

If you don't think chaos can rule, than you obviously havn't been around me enough. There are a few people here that have gotten a slight taste of it... they might be able to vouch. Trust me though, chaos can rule.
My balls itch...

Verthaine

Quote from: Rev ThwackIf you don't think chaos can rule, than you obviously havn't been around me enough. There are a few people here that have gotten a slight taste of it... they might be able to vouch. Trust me though, chaos can rule.
Don't mistake Chaos for Drama.Not the same thing. Chaos doesn't Rule.Chaos just Is.How I react to Chaos,that is of my own free will.I don't veiw chaos as my MASTER,only my PARTNER IN CRIME.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

My master is a rubber vagina that sits on my shoulder and queifs in my face.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Verthaine
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Zurtok Khan
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Well, at least you have no rights that you don't take.

Yup, that's right.

Unless you take whats yours, you don't get it.

This is the correct answer.  Rights are taken, and then assumed.

And they only last as long as you are willing to die for them.

Americans are no longer willing to die for their rights, though they are more than happy for other people to die for their sense of nationalism.

TGRR,
Will blow a 3" wide hole in anyone who tries to take his rights.  Yeah, that's right, motherfuckers.  I *will* go first.

Quote from: Eris,Goddess of ChaosI am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free

Roger,I'll be right there beside you blasting away with "Big Bertha 2".The GIFT of FREEDOM that Eris Gave us ALL is something I highly prize.I will never let anyone take that away from me.I am descended from slaves.I am from the  first generation of Verthaines that didn't have to see"For Niggers Only" signs all over the place.I refuse to get to the back of the bus,if you catch my drift.Death before subjugation!!I rather die a free man then live as a slave.

1.  That quote is the filthiest lie in Discordianism, for many reasons.

2.  This is the correct Actual American(tm), even if you are an alien.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Verthaine

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Yup, that's right.

Americans are no longer willing to die for their rights, though they are more than happy for other people to die for their sense of nationalism.

TGRR,
Will blow a 3" wide hole in anyone who tries to take his rights.  Yeah, that's right, motherfuckers.  I *will* go first.

Quote from: Eris,Goddess of ChaosI am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free

Roger,I'll be right there beside you blasting away with "Big Bertha 2".The GIFT of FREEDOM that Eris Gave us ALL is something I highly prize.I will never let anyone take that away from me.I am descended from slaves.I am from the  first generation of Verthaines that didn't have to see"For Niggers Only" signs all over the place.I refuse to get to the back of the bus,if you catch my drift.Death before subjugation!!I rather die a free man then live as a slave.

1.That may be so,but it is one of the few things  that I totally believe in and am willing to fight  for.My uncle Anthony was lynched(tied to a tree,castrated,then burned alive in 1953) for COMMITING THE HORRIBLE CRIME OF LOVING A WHITE WOMAN.I don't plan to let  something like that happen to me without a hell of a fight just because I happen to love my wife.
2-That is the correct Church of Eris Battlepriest 1st Class.

I want more than freedom, I want freedom from consequences.

B_M_W

Quote from: Z¬?I want more than freedom, I want freedom from consequences.

If you can get around physics, please feel free to tell the rest of us.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Verthaine

Carefull what you wish for.
Asking for cause ,but no effect is like fucking the shit out of someone and not being ablefeel anything or being able  to bust a nut.It's like working hard all week,and not getting paid for it.How about being really thirsty,putting a buck fifty in the soda machine,and getting nada.
Like roger said,you want more freedom,you have to take it.

The Good Reverend Roger

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.

Yup, that's right.

TGRR,

1.That may be so,but it is one of the few things  that I totally believe in and am willing to fight  for.My uncle Anthony was lynched(tied to a tree,castrated,then burned alive in 1953) for COMMITING THE HORRIBLE CRIME OF LOVING A WHITE WOMAN.I don't plan to let  something like that happen to me without a hell of a fight just because I happen to love my wife.
2-That is the correct Church of Eris Battlepriest 1st Class.

The lie I was referring to was "children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Carefull what you wish for.
Asking for cause ,but no effect is like fucking the shit out of someone and not being ablefeel anything or being able  to bust a nut.It's like working hard all week,and not getting paid for it.How about being really thirsty,putting a buck fifty in the soda machine,and getting nada.
Like roger said,you want more freedom,you have to take it.

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

If you can get around physics, please feel free to tell the rest of us.

Context and connotation, people, context and connotation.

Seriously though, that would be a pretty boring existence... but at least I'd be high on a mix of cocaine and pcp the entire time, I probably wouldnt even notice.