News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It

Started by Hoshiko, December 17, 2005, 02:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Malaul::wonders if 1mno will join in this one::

I dunno... I'm not sure I have any impressive close ups of myself...

AFK

I'm in though I can assure everyone I will not be the subject of any of the photos.  

RWHN,
Has a great face for radio.  :wink:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Bump to Bring and Brag.

I think we should do this once a week or so.

cyberus

Talk about having a photo contest and then only one person actually getting pictures you mean?  I agree.
The bun-sellers or cake-makers were in nothing inclinable to their request; but,which was worse,did injure them most outrageously,called them prattling gabblers,lickorous gluttons,freckled bittors,mangy rascals,shite-a-bed scoundrels,drunken roysters,sly knaves,drowsy loiterers,slapsauce fellows,slabberdegullion druggels,lubberly louts,cozening foxes,ruffian rogues,paltry customers,sycophant-varlets,drawlatch hoydens,flouting milksops,jeering companions,staring clowns,forlorn snakes,ninny lobcocks,scurvy sneaksbies,fondling fops,base loons,saucy coxcombs,idle lusks,scoffing braggarts,noddy meacocks,blockish grutnols,doddipol-joltheads,jobbernol goosecaps,foolish loggerheads,flutch calf-lollies,grouthead gnat-snappers,lob-dotterels,gaping changelings,codshead loobies,woodcock slangams,ninny-hammer flycatchers,noddypeak simpletons,turdy gut,shitten shepherds,and other suchlike defamatory epithets; saying further,that it was not for them to eat of these dainty cakes...

Cain

I think there was a seperate thread for the entries.  Anyway, to B&B

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

There definitely is another thread with the pictures because I was one of the contestants.  Hell if I know where it is. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO