News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It

Started by Hoshiko, December 17, 2005, 02:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoshiko

I've wanted to do this for awhile.

Anyone want to do a photo contest?

The rules would be:

You can post 3 shots and 3 shots only. Obviously you can post more if you use a sock/troll. The shots are -

1) A building

2) A Macro (close up using the flower setting)

3) A strange perspective. One you don't see often, like the bottom of the couch (unless you're Enrico), etc.

Extra points for nudity, even more extra points for something really... interesting. Winner will be judged arbitrarily, and probably using mob rule. I don't want to leave those getting cameras for Presents Day, so let's say we have until the 30th.

You up?
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Yuo don't even need to ask, although it might take me a while what with me being a horrible lazy bum.

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

I might get a camera for Christmas, so if so, then I will. But I doubt it. Anyway, will enjoy looking at other people's pictures.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

East Coast Hustle

unfortunately, I won't be back from my winter tour until a week or so after new year's, but I'll post some strange and horrifying pics anyway and you can all lament the fact that you gave your prizes away to someone less worthy.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

fuckballs

i was hoping this would have something to do with Ultimate Self-Sacrifice for the Better Good,Ñ¢
neat hell

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Bella

Quote from: LHXfuckballs

i was hoping this would have something to do with Ultimate Self-Sacrifice for the Better Good,Ñ¢
It very well could have something to do with Ultimate Self-Sacrifice for the Better Good,Ñ¢ if that's what you decide to take pics of.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

agent compassion

Pffft. All of us = pwnt by Hugh.

But I'll try anyway.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i have a lack of digital camera, so i'll just sit here and make fun of the entries

Zurtok Khan

What if I just find someone else's pictures?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Hoshiko

Rules? Since when are there rules? Well yes, there were rules initially, but... <cough>

For those of you who need an extra week or two, I'll try to contain my excitement and give you an extra week or so.

For those of you who have no digital camera, well, the way I see it you have 4 choices.

1) Scan

2) Draw

3) Plagerize

4) 2 and 3

You will all tremble in fear when you see the greatness that is Hoshi's Picture of Unmitigated and Glorious Close-Up Pwnage.

Oh yes, it is that good.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.