News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

more about yacub

Started by LHX, December 19, 2005, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I try my best.  Not that its hard, its fascinating how the theory is changing.  If you buy this months Economist it has some stuff on it, but of course with the usual Economist hype that surrounds such things...

LMNO

The Economist has hype?

Compared to the US print-run drivel like Time, Newsweek, New Yorker, etc, calling the Economist hype-driven is like saying David Byrne has a big ass.

Cain

:lol: OK, maybe.  Its just anytime something comes up to support an unregulated, market driven economy and has some vague science to back it up, they tend to go...overboard.  Which is why I rarely buy the thing, unless there is something I really need to read and its only in it.