News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

more about yacub

Started by LHX, December 19, 2005, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

When Yacub reached the age of six years he was playing in the sand one day with two pieces of metal, two pieces of steel, at which time he discovered what is known as the law of magnetism: that unlike attracts and like repels. Two objects that are alike repel each other like two women repel each other, but man and woman attract each other. Unlike attracts and like repels. Yacub discovered this. So Yacub knew that all he had to do was make a man unlike any other man on this Earth and because he would be different he would attract all other people. Then he could teach this man a science called tricknology, which is a science of tricks and lies, and this weak man would be able to use that science to trick and rob and rule the world. So Yacub turned to his uncle and said, "When I grow up I'm going to make a man who will rule you." And Yacub's uncle said, "What can you make other than that which will cause bloodshed and wickedness in the land?" And Yacub pointed to his head and said," I know that which you know not." Yacub was born with a determined idea to make this man because it had been predicted 8400 years prior to his birth that he would be born to do this work. So he was born with this idea in him, and when his uncle realized that Yacub was the one about whom it had been prophesied, his uncle submitted. Yacub went to school in the East; he studied the astronomical sciences, mathematical sciences, and the germination of man. He discovered that in the black man there are two germs. IN the black man there's a brown man. In the black man, or the black germ, which is a strong germ, there's a weak germ, a brown germ. Yacub was the first one to discover this and Yacub knew that by separating that brown one from the black one, and then by grafting the brown one from the black one so that it became lighter and lighter, it would eventually reach its lightest stage which is known as white. And when it got to that stage it would be weak, and because it was weak it would be susceptible to wickedness. And then Yacub could take that weak man that he made and teach him how to lie and rob and cheat and thereby become the ruler of all the rest of the world.

maybe?
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Yep.  Whites are evil.  Every last one of us.

TGRR,
Keeping the brotha man down.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

nah, most honkies are just STOOPID.

only a select few of us get to be EVIL.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LHX

thats IT

that is the fallacy of the argument

fuck

i cant believe i never saw it before

the grafting technique would make people STUPID
not EVIL

unless you consider evil to be directly related to stupidity

fuck
i cant believe i didnt see that before

LHX - dumb
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXthats IT

that is the fallacy of the argument

fuck

i cant believe i never saw it before

the grafting technique would make people STUPID
not EVIL

unless you consider evil to be directly related to stupidity

fuck
i cant believe i didnt see that before

LHX - dumb

Not sure how color relates to either one.

TGRR,
Has seen stupidity in EVERY race.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Toots

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,

This is because all races are equally stupid sadly, a condition that affects the majority of the species. Only one solution is feasible.
Annihilation, abolition of society, glorious anarchy and freedom, horrible, horrible freedom.
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Toots

TGRR,

This is because all races are equally stupid sadly, a condition that affects the majority of the species. Only one solution is feasible.
Annihilation, abolition of society, glorious anarchy and freedom, horrible, horrible freedom.

Anarchy is glorious, until someone stronger than you wants your food. :lol:

the other anonymous

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerTGRR,

This is because all races are equally stupid sadly, a condition that affects the majority of the species.

Actually, we are all born naked, stupid, helpless. We are born as animals.

It is education that makes us human. Without that, we're just running around, eating, drinking, pissing, shitting, sleeping, fucking, and killing time in between -- just like the animals.

What you need to do -- what will give you faith in humanity -- is realising that 90% of all "humans" aren't human at all. They're just animals.

Or, as they say, Cabbages.

It's perfectly okay to kill them, too. You can tell the difference just by telling them you're gonna kill them. If they laugh or get upset, they're animals. (Laughter is largely a survival-response. Pay attention to what the comedians are joking about. Guaranteed, it's a survival issue.) If they kill you first, they're animals.

But if they ask you to wait until they finish whatever project they happen to be involved in or working on, they're human. Only humans have hobbies. (Everyone else just masturbates, drinks, or watches tv -- and no, wanting to finish watching a show is not an indication of humanity, but an indication that they weren't paying attention.)

the other anonymous
Please wait until I finish this damn script parser.

Zurtok Khan

I feel marginalized, LIKE CAN BE ATTRACHED TO LIKE.

Fucking Biggot.

ANd, you're EMO.

So there.

Or something.

:P
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

LHX

Quote from: Zurtok KhanI feel marginalized, LIKE CAN BE ATTRACHED TO LIKE.

Fucking Biggot.

ANd, you're EMO.

So there.

Or something.

:P

i give zurtok 10/10 for effort
neat hell

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

TGRR,

Sort of like nature.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

LHX

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSC

TGRR,

Sort of like nature.

without interference
there is prolly enough to go around
for a long long long time

but
it just wouldnt seem as thrilling or dramatic
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,

Sort of like nature.

And we all know how well people survive in nature.

TGRR,
Thinks the planet would be stacked wiff corpses...uh, wait a minute...

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

TGRR,

Sort of like nature.

TGRR,

Heh. We got the stacks of corpses already. We have always had them. And loe and behold, the humans are still alive.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,

Sort of like nature.

TGRR,

Heh. We got the stacks of corpses already. We have always had them. And loe and behold, the humans are still alive.

That never fails to amaze me.

The way humans kill each other off, you'd think they would be extinct...yet they continue to infest the intire habitable world.  And Canada.