News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

more about yacub

Started by LHX, December 19, 2005, 07:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toots

Quote from: the other anonymous

What you need to do -- what will give you faith in humanity -- is realising that 90% of all "humans" aren't human at all. They're just animals.

Or, as they say, Cabbages.

This is true. For example, on another thread we had let the secret out of the bag that Ann Coulter is in fact a hastily shaved howler monkey.

Humanoid animals/cabbages=cancer.

A mass extinction event would be great. We are not efficient enough at killing each other. Too slow.
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce

Toots

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: LHXthats IT

that is the fallacy of the argument

fuck

i cant believe i never saw it before

the grafting technique would make people STUPID
not EVIL

unless you consider evil to be directly related to stupidity

fuck
i cant believe i didnt see that before

LHX - dumb

Not sure how color relates to either one.

TGRR,
Has seen stupidity in EVERY race.

Evil too. History of all races=story of evil.

Lenny Bruce

Jean-Paul Fartre

Isn't evil a determination that we make and is therefore biased and/or subjective?

In short, isn't evil another attempt to categorize?
...un homard est-il plus ridicule qu'un chien, qu'un chat, qu'une gazelle, qu'un lion ou toute autre bête dont on se fait suivre ? J'ai le goût des homards, qui sont tranquilles, sérieux, savent les secrets de la mer, n'aboient pas... -- Gérard de Nerval

Whoever after due and proper warning shall be heard to utter the abominable word "Frisco," which has no linguistic or other warrant, shall be deemed guilty of a High Misdemeanor, and shall pay into the Imperial Treasury as penalty the sum of twenty-five dollars. -- Norton I

LHX

the point i tried to aim at:

does an 'evil' act require stupidity?

true tho - evil prolly is subjective

unless evil is synonymous with self-destructive
neat hell

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: LHX

Detrimental to something that relates to us?

Self-destructive?  Is that too narrow a definition?
...un homard est-il plus ridicule qu'un chien, qu'un chat, qu'une gazelle, qu'un lion ou toute autre bête dont on se fait suivre ? J'ai le goût des homards, qui sont tranquilles, sérieux, savent les secrets de la mer, n'aboient pas... -- Gérard de Nerval

Whoever after due and proper warning shall be heard to utter the abominable word "Frisco," which has no linguistic or other warrant, shall be deemed guilty of a High Misdemeanor, and shall pay into the Imperial Treasury as penalty the sum of twenty-five dollars. -- Norton I

LHX

Quote from: Jean-Paul Fartre

Detrimental to something that relates to us?

Self-destructive?  Is that too narrow a definition?

maybe thats something we are going to find out in the future

can you conquer the land without killing yourself?
neat hell

the other anonymous

Quote from: LHXthe point i tried to aim at:
does an 'evil' act require stupidity?
true tho - evil prolly is subjective

Evil is typically defined as any act which is destructive to society, the community, or the self.

So, by that definition, yes, evil==stupid, unless the society/community/self needs to be destroyed for the betterment of the people.

For example: killing is okay if it's in self-defense or rids the community of an obviously un"redeemable" threat (death penalty). Killing for fun, though, is evil.

Actually, I think this philosophy just supported the Holocaust...

Excuse me while I rethink my definition of evil.

Nope, I was right. Kill all the stupid people. (Eugenics + Genocide + Sex == Evolution! Eugenics + Genocide - Sex == Intelligent Design!)

Malaul

if darwins theory of "survival of the fittest is true",why are there still so many stupid people alive?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Mangrove

Quote from: Malaulif darwins theory of "survival of the fittest is true",why are there still so many stupid people alive?

because when that phrase was coined, 'fittest' did not mean 'most fit' (ie:physically strong) but 'most fitting'. i had heard that Darwin didn't come up with the slogan either. think it might've been someone french...can't quite remember.

but to answer your question, if being stupid means that a person is most suitably adapted to their environment, then they will flourish.

solution? make the world exceedingly complicated & confusing so that the stupid are no longer appropriate to the environment. they will have to evolve or die.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LHX

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii

solution? make the world exceedingly complicated & confusing so that the stupid are no longer appropriate to the environment. they will have to evolve or die.

maybe thats what we are observing
neat hell

Toots

maybe thats what we are observing

If that were so China and the US would be finito. Sadly, stupidity seems to be getting more rampant, not less so. Stupid people don't ask uncomfortable questions about what the people in power are doing therefore are easier to rule, you can give them the illusion of freedom with Walmart prices. In order for some people to remain stinkin rich off global roberry and bullying you need consumers. Stupid people consume more.

Lenny Bruce

Cain

Quote from: Malaulif darwins theory of "survival of the fittest is true",why are there still so many stupid people alive?

because when that phrase was coined, 'fittest' did not mean 'most fit' (ie:physically strong) but 'most fitting'. i had heard that Darwin didn't come up with the slogan either. think it might've been someone french...can't quite remember.

but to answer your question, if being stupid means that a person is most suitably adapted to their environment, then they will flourish.

Herbert Spencer coined the phrase for use in evolution, though it was in common usage to describe therobber barons and capitalist method of operating at the time anyway.

Besides, for the past few years, a newer evolutionary theory concerning game rule, trust and cooperation has come into being which better describes the system of evolution anyway.  Stupid people are more willing to do it the way a "leader" tells them to, while individualists will more often distrust such people and go their own way, only to be ostracised and fail to pass on genes.  Therefore, evolution becomes more accident and a move towards a medium (except in extreme cases, which is alot more involved with phenotypes then genotypes) and coformity.

LHX

evolution theories always seem to leave out so many aspects of life on this planet
neat hell

Shibboleet The Annihilator

See the Neolithic Revolution.

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain

Herbert Spencer coined the phrase for use in evolution, though it was in common usage to describe therobber barons and capitalist method of operating at the time anyway.

Besides, for the past few years, a newer evolutionary theory concerning game rule, trust and cooperation has come into being which better describes the system of evolution anyway.  Stupid people are more willing to do it the way a "leader" tells them to, while individualists will more often distrust such people and go their own way, only to be ostracised and fail to pass on genes.  Therefore, evolution becomes more accident and a move towards a medium (except in extreme cases, which is alot more involved with phenotypes then genotypes) and coformity.

thanks cain - i knew you'd know about this  8)
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.