News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Bedtime stories by Fred

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, December 23, 2005, 02:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STORIES ARE FULL OF SEXXIES

YO MOMMA
3 (27.3%)
YAY SHORTBREAD!
6 (54.5%)
tissues are for SNOT
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 23, 2005, 02:24:45 AM

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

I used to think she was really hot but I don't so much anymore.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

teh happy b-day jesus story!

Once ther was a chicken monkey. This is like,Ķ.monkey flavoured cafeteria chicken. One day the chicken moneky (named Nigel) flatulated along the highway singing about peanuts. Suddenly a Raptor came out of the bushes and bit his fucking head off! Jesus cheered, but the Raptor got violently ill. This was probably not from Nigel, but the large amount of horse shit and vodka he had previously consumes. Anyway, so he threw up all over his girlfriend. That,Äôs fucking SICK. So she castrated him! Jesus cheered. But then this really hello spikey Beaver came outta nowhere and did some irish step dancing. It was cool. Jesus cheered.  The end thanks bye

Baron Von Stevenstein

Floppy-ear'd Order of the Cthulhu
(\ /)
(0.o)
(>D)>=I====>

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Ignotum per Ignotiushaha chicken monkey :)

yes ps everyone he help with sthe story yaaay wooooot

Subtract Eight!

Jesus cheering innately requires some opening of the armpits of holyness, contrary to a whack of popular films an action had just occured that would rerender many common conceptions about the torsal and limbic movement of the Messiah.

lol wut a poor fucker!
dat sterpid no name brand ketchup smoother oughta' go smoke a doobie in a hellhole heaving with happy hairy hens.. lol  fucker...
fucker...
lol lol

lol lol
lol
lol

lol
haha
lol ol l

Light fuzzy slick pink is so fucking badass.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Toots

I report that I have read this story and it is great bedtime story. I am now going to bed. Yay!!! Chicken monkey barf and castration=the literary geniuses.

Thank you Fred!!! Also good night.
I'm laughing, but it's a laugh of impatience.

If you can take the hot lead enema, then you can cast the first stone[/b]
Lenny Bruce