News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Into The Night With Enrico And So-Called Friends

Started by Enrico Salazar, January 04, 2006, 03:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

Enrico would not drink something you gave him if he saw it poured from Scarlette Johansen's nipple himself.  

Too many times, Diabo.  Poison me once, shame on you; poison me twice, shame on me.  Poison me three times and I nail your esophogas to fucking wall.  No joke.

Anyway, let us talk nice.  Is chat show.  Is for light entertainment.

How is your charity work going anyway you ignorant slut?
Did someone say gorgeous?

Diabo Salazore

Well Enrico, thanks for asking you maggot infested piece of thai curry puke.

Charity work is tough business, but Diabo knows dedication to work you love make it worth it.

I have terrible back pain from chasing American sluts after bars close to bring them to back alley sterilization clinic. You'd think they would be easy to catch because of high alcohol intake and being tired from giving bathroom blowjobs, but they still run fast!

Lucky, Diabo always brings cattle prod.

Hard work, but for the good of humanity and easy access to passed out poon, Diabo do it, she no mind.

(moves closer to the desk and puts hand on Enrico's thigh)
Diabo get a make-over, you like?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Diabo SalazoreWell Enrico, thanks for asking you maggot infested piece of thai curry puke.

Charity work is tough business, but Diabo knows dedication to work you love make it worth it.

I have terrible back pain from chasing American sluts after bars close to bring them to back alley sterilization clinic. You'd think they would be easy to catch because of high alcohol intake and being tired from giving bathroom blowjobs, but they still run fast!

Hard work, but for the good of humanity and easy access to passed out poon, Diabo do it, she no mind.

I believe you deserve to be stabbitied.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Diabo Salazore

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSC
Quote from: Diabo SalazoreWell Enrico, thanks for asking you maggot infested piece of thai curry puke.

I believe you deserve to be stabbitied.

Please to try. Diabo will tear you apart with teeth, like a focking tiger!
(From Smoke--LMNO)

Enrico Salazar

Who let Hugh in here, he isn't on until later.  

Who is doing security around here?

hooplala

Sorry, I was passed out behind the curtain.  He rushed out to say that, then dissapeared again.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Security?

You should have thought of that before you hired a bunch of Tequilahadeens to do your security.

Diabo, you will be stabbitied. And you will learn to like it, beg for it, crave it with every cell in your zombified body.

Enrico Salazar

Enrico will fix you later.

And Diabo, is good to know you are doing your part to make this world better.  You are like Eva Peron, except with compassion.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Hey, you guys.

I found Che Guevara hiding out in a Nepalese monastery smoking ganja and eating crackers. You want me to haul him back to the Americas?

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3

Diabo Salazore

Eva Peron was an ignorant slut, I dig up her skeleton, suck on her rib and spit at remains of her face!

Irreverend, please to bring Che back! Enrico, we could have orgy with Che like old times. (licks Enrico's face)

Enrico Salazar

That was Che's double, Diabo.  Che had no penis.

And thank you Fizzy.  We will talk to you soon.  You should go to the green room and so lines.

He smokes ganga now?  He was never so much fun when Enrico knew him.  He was all the time showing up in Salazore trying to incite a revolution . . . but what he failed to remember is that he who controls the supply of Chef Boyardee controls the people.

Bring him in Hugh, but do not bring him onto chat show.  He is no fun.

Diabo Salazore

For straight record, original Che used to have penis, until I rip it off in one hot night of meth-twister. He say spin, so I spin!!

He cry like a little baby: "Mi espada! Mi espada!!" Boo hoo hoo. Like a little commie baby. I laugh till I cry. "Hey doctore, why you no sow it back on?" But he only cry and cry.

He was no fun for orgy later on anymore. That's why I hire his double Enrico.
(moves closer to Enrico's face)

Enrico, why your breath smell like dingo ejaculate?

Enrico Salazar

That question answers itself.

Diabo.  Is it not true you have a new book to plug?

Diabo Salazore

Ahh yes, of course, the book. Otherwise I no agree to come so clos to you, your face at this closeness makes blindess seem like a heavenly dream! (whispers: but in private, you know I love you Enrico you sweet ass buccanneer, you)

My book is coming out next week! Is a lightening fast 980 page read, titled "The Truth About Ben Wa Balls: How I Fisted My Way from Salazore to The White House."

A lovingly detailed chapter is spent discussing your Syphillis of course, Enrico. I also dedicated the book to you if you see. (Points to dedication in book: To Enrico, the glorious faggot of Salazore. Sorry to hear you were paralyzed from the neck up. Rot in hell, yours always Diabo.)