News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Into The Night With Enrico And So-Called Friends

Started by Enrico Salazar, January 04, 2006, 03:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Enrico Salazar

And we are back.

Enrico's next guest has been promoting fart jokes and French all over PD.com for the last couple weeks, Enrico is of course speaking about Jean Paul Fartre!

Come on out Jean Paul!
Did someone say gorgeous?

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: Enrico SalazarAnd we are back.

Enrico's next guest has been promoting fart jokes and French all over PD.com for the last couple weeks, Enrico is of course speaking about Jean Paul Fartre!

Come on out Jean Paul!

Bonjour, bonjour.  Very happy indeed to be here chez vous.

A Kabbbbbbbbalist salute to all!

JPF
...un homard est-il plus ridicule qu'un chien, qu'un chat, qu'une gazelle, qu'un lion ou toute autre bête dont on se fait suivre ? J'ai le goût des homards, qui sont tranquilles, sérieux, savent les secrets de la mer, n'aboient pas... -- Gérard de Nerval

Whoever after due and proper warning shall be heard to utter the abominable word "Frisco," which has no linguistic or other warrant, shall be deemed guilty of a High Misdemeanor, and shall pay into the Imperial Treasury as penalty the sum of twenty-five dollars. -- Norton I

Enrico Salazar

Enrico is going to tell you upfront that he doesn't speak French.  Not even tiny bit.  Even common phrases such as "Au contraire" Enrico will reword as "No, slut, Enrico disagrees."

So.  Your casual french usage will go nowhere with Enrico.

Now.  Tell Enrico why flatulance makes you giggle so.  We all let out floofs, why should it be funny?  Is there not ugly people we could be mocking instead?

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: Enrico SalazarEnrico is going to tell you upfront that he doesn't speak French.  Not even tiny bit.  Even common phrases such as "Au contraire" Enrico will reword as "No, slut, Enrico disagrees."

So.  Your casual french usage will go nowhere with Enrico.

Now.  Tell Enrico why flatulance makes you giggle so.  We all let out floofs, why should it be funny?  Is there not ugly people we could be mocking instead?

Go nowhere?  C'est dommage.  I don't know what you mean mais ca ne me derange pas.

The flatulence, she is my connection to the Divine.  I have researched the Cabalah and have elimated all mystic and occult references to numbers and letters and have replaced them with smells.  You see, early Cabalah was based on smell, the OLDEST sense, you see?  Once you get to the original meaning, the world becomes clear as glass as a result.

It was very surprising to JPF that people do not fart more to see into future and decode god's gift to the man.  I once farted and saw thee lotto numbers for next 2 weeks.  I am now rich philosophe as a result.  For those practising old/archaic ways, movies and music are necessary to supplement income.  Is a shame, yes?  Worst of all are those that really think Cabalah with numbers tells them anything of use.   I teach it to my child (3 yrs, merci) and he laughs all the day.  But when he sits on 'throne', he is very serious for he sees future in his olfaction.

JPF
...un homard est-il plus ridicule qu'un chien, qu'un chat, qu'une gazelle, qu'un lion ou toute autre bête dont on se fait suivre ? J'ai le goût des homards, qui sont tranquilles, sérieux, savent les secrets de la mer, n'aboient pas... -- Gérard de Nerval

Whoever after due and proper warning shall be heard to utter the abominable word "Frisco," which has no linguistic or other warrant, shall be deemed guilty of a High Misdemeanor, and shall pay into the Imperial Treasury as penalty the sum of twenty-five dollars. -- Norton I

Enrico Salazar

Again with the french.  It sounds like you are trying to scrape peanut butter off top of your mouth.  Why no try a language with some class, like Salazorian . . . listen "Egatzo slug murnoneevo blat".

Now, THAT is poetry, faggot.

Strangely, though, shit is used in Salazore as method of telling future.  Depending on how many nuts are in there can tell a lot about where you have been, and where you are going.

Do you like Ken better?  Or Barbie?

LMNO

::offstage::

Booo!  Get off the stage!

DOESN'T GET THE JOKE!

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: Enrico SalazarAgain with the french.  It sounds like you are trying to scrape peanut butter off top of your mouth.  Why no try a language with some class, like Salazorian . . . listen "Egatzo slug murnoneevo blat".

Now, THAT is poetry, faggot.

Strangely, though, shit is used in Salazore as method of telling future.  Depending on how many nuts are in there can tell a lot about where you have been, and where you are going.

Do you like Ken better?  Or Barbie?

Barbie is less good because she stays away from dairy and legumes - cannot see future well from her flatus.

Ken: she's anatomy like that partial-alphabet's..... non-existent.  

I enjoy your talk of nuts.  Tell me how nuts can help us see the divine.  I know is your show but please forgive.

A salute to your nuts!

JPF

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: erotic::offstage::

Booo!  Get off the stage!

DOESN'T GET THE JOKE!

Enrico, who is this dumb-dumb?  Why does he talk like goon all the time?

Perhaps we should count the letters in his post to tell us mysteries of the universe?

Back to the dumpster, partial-alphabet loser.  Chao!

JPF

p.s. where were we, Enrico?

Enrico Salazar

Wait your turn slut.  This chat show is run like Salazore was in Enrico's heyday, with an iron fist in a velvet glove.

Where were we?

Yes.  Ken and Barbie.  Enrico hates them, they live in aparment next door and are all the time having swingers parties without inviting Enrico.  Is just rude.

What you said about Enrico's nuts?!

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: Enrico SalazarWait your turn slut.  This chat show is run like Salazore was in Enrico's heyday, with an iron fist in a velvet glove.

Where were we?

Yes.  Ken and Barbie.  Enrico hates them, they live in aparment next door and are all the time having swingers parties without inviting Enrico.  Is just rude.

What you said about Enrico's nuts?!

Yes, slut must wait turn.  Tell your mom to make you lunch.

Oh, if K+B do not invite to parties, flatus must be forced upon them.  I can show you how to gas-attack others.... is simple use of hammer and tube.

K+B?  It's a sign from god.

JPF

Enrico Salazar

Enrico was telling you to wait your turn, slut.  

And, believe Enrico when he tells you he knows all about gassing people.  It was a hobby as a child.

So.  Should we set up a ring and allow you and LMNO to bitch-fight?

Shecky D. Albino

Quote from: Enrico SalazarShecky has been taken to hospital on Fred's advice.  Thank you Fred, Enrico is sure Shecky will thank you later.  It must have been clam dip served in green room.

*Shecky Enters stage left looking like he's been dragged through a dumpster backwards*

Shit, sorry Enrico.  The hospital held me overnight for observations.  And it was clam alright, but not the dip...

*lets loose a small burp that smells suspiciously of vomit and Diabo Salazore*

It was more the bearded variety...

Uh, God, I need to lie down...
"It's pronounced Al-bee-no.  I ain't no damn bunny eyes!"

"When you look into the ass the ass also looks into you."
-Generalissimo Enrico Ritzibottom Salazar

Shecky has two daddies...

Jean-Paul Fartre

Quote from: Enrico SalazarEnrico was telling you to wait your turn, slut.  

And, believe Enrico when he tells you he knows all about gassing people.  It was a hobby as a child.

So.  Should we set up a ring and allow you and LMNO to bitch-fight?

He is the bitch, yes.

JPF

Enrico Salazar

Yes, lay down there next to Fred, and thank her for saving your miserable life you beautiful faggot.

Answer, Fartre.