News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Into The Night With Enrico And So-Called Friends

Started by Enrico Salazar, January 04, 2006, 03:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: CainDoes that mean we will buy more nukes though?

Hell yeah. We could as well execute the hostages, but that takes time and money. I figure we just let them go. Afterall, we have thousands of the fuckers and they do take up a lot of space and food.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Enrico Salazar

Alright sluts, we are back.

Is Friday, is Friday 13th, very lucky day in Salazore.  And we are lucky to have guest with us today who is going to be proud momo soon . . . PD moderator Malaul!

Welcome Mal . . .
Did someone say gorgeous?

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

Malaul

::hands LMNO a napkin::

Dont slurp your soup.
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

LMNO

Enrico Salazar

In Salazore is a delicacy.

So, Malaul.  You are having baby.  At what point do they place the baby inside you?

Malaul

They?
:?

I only remember there being me and one other person there at the time
but you never know...

he he he
Coito ergo sum

Enrico Salazar

Malaul

well, I guess in some situations that more than one man might be present, but for me it was just one man...

it was about 5 months ago now
Coito ergo sum

Malaul

Is there something in spacific you wanted to know?
Coito ergo sum

Enrico Salazar

Is there standard procedure for inserting little baby?  Or is it a person by person basis?

Is all very fascinating.  Enrico loves the little babies.  He would love to meet the octopus who brings the babies to the man who places them inside.  Is magic, yes?

Malaul

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Uhmmmm
yeah
there is a "standard procedure" I guess you could say
uhmm

::squints::
Octopus?

IVe never heard boyfriends called that before, but I guess my man would fit that discription...
During certain times it does feel like hes got 6 exta arms ::evil chuckle::...

but

wait

do you think an Octopus realy brings the baby into the mother or soemthing?

:?:  :?:
Coito ergo sum