News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Into The Night With Enrico And So-Called Friends

Started by Enrico Salazar, January 04, 2006, 03:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Enrico Salazar

This is standard Salazorian story for how babies are made, yes.  There is a large oyster on bottom of ocean who gets angry and pops out a baby on New Moons, the octopus takes the baby, and swims to surface, then squishes onto land and wriggles to where mothers who have sent out purchase orders in triplicate to Salazorian Government offices and then gives baby to the mysterious baby person who, with the assistance of octopus somehow find the secret door on womens and places baby inside.

The next day she has baby.

Is happy day for all.

Is close?
Did someone say gorgeous?

Malaul

Did I miss out on the Ocotopi?
Aw man
that stinks!
and here I thought I hadda have SEX to get pregnant!

I wanna refund!
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Enrico Salazar

Malaul

you aint kidding

sex is like stickin your finger up somebody elses nose!!*

But yeah sadly, sex is how you get babies
I betcha LMNO has some good
ah hem
educational videos that you can watch to get a better understanding of how it works

but you know, L might even have a video that has octopus in it...

Maybe all these years of AMerican education have brainwashed me,,,

*sarcastic - Mal loves the sex, she just wanted an excuse to use that line
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Enrico Salazar

. . . . . . . . . . . . Enrico has never been speechless before.

But that is truly disgusting.

Enrico will never play with a baby again.

So, Mummies . . . what is difference between baby's mummy and egyptian mummy?

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

Enrico Salazar

Ahhh.  That makes sense.

When you see Karloff Mummu he needs moisterizer.

Shecky, did you know that about babies?

Shecky D. Albino

. . . . Uh, yeah, sorry E.

It's pretty much necessary info in my line of work.
"It's pronounced Al-bee-no.  I ain't no damn bunny eyes!"

"When you look into the ass the ass also looks into you."
-Generalissimo Enrico Ritzibottom Salazar

Shecky has two daddies...

Enrico Salazar

Is very disturbing.

So, what are octopussies for?

LMNO

Malaul

Quote from: Enrico SalazarIs very disturbing.

So, what are octopussies for?
Hmmm
for James Bond movies I think....
Coito ergo sum

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

Enrico Salazar

Enrico met Ian Fleming once.  He farted in middle of a sentance.  

That takes class.

Well, with that, Enrico must break for words from sponsors.  Thank you Malaul for coming on and completely shattering my view of babies.  Is hard, but is for best in long run.

Is very scary to think that Enrico's little ones came from himself somehow  . . . none of them look like him . . .

Anyway.  Can you stay on couch Malaul, or do you need to catch plane?

Malaul

Coito ergo sum