News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Into The Night With Enrico And So-Called Friends

Started by Enrico Salazar, January 04, 2006, 03:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

boys boys boys!!
You cant give in that easy!!
you at least have to make it look like you arent desperate!
what happened to playing hard to get?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

hooplala

Malaul, think of who you are talking to . . .
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

WHAAAAGH!

What the fuck-?

Mal, that better be your hand....

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Malaul

::raises her both her hands::

Nope, not my hands but you didnt ask about the tail
Coito ergo sum

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Malaul

::innocent smile::

SO gentleman, what were we talking about?
Coito ergo sum

Enrico Salazar

Enrico has forgotten.

Something about tight sweaters??
Did someone say gorgeous?

Malaul

WE should ask ECH about his seduction skills
He did just bag a chyck in from of customers just the other day.
Maybe we can figure out what his secret is...
Coito ergo sum

LMNO

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Malaul

Uhmmmm
well
I think hes busy
I callled his cell
someone picked up and all I could hear was a rythmic thumping sound and some sorta vocalization

Maybe we can ask him later
Coito ergo sum

Malaul

What about you Lmn0?
whats your secret to get women to fall at your feet?
you are enGAGed are you not?
Coito ergo sum

LMNO

1. Sense of Humor.
2. The Iron Liver technique.
3. A deft tongue (in more ways that one, nudge, nudge).