News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Lemon and Spork

Started by Zombie, January 05, 2006, 08:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie

Precious Momes: I think the sexiest part of a woman is the back of her neck. Especially if you got a good veiw of her spreading her pussy lips from the other side and another girl is eating her out.

Come hug the Chernobyl hamster.
The Monkey Asylum

hooplala

Not bad.

Not exactly my cup of tea content-wise, but there is definitely talent there.  Better than I could do; I can never think up punchlines.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Zombie

Quote from: Baron von HooplaBetter than I could do; I can never think up punchlines.

Eh, it's hard to come up with comedy on a scripted basis. Most of my really hilarious stuff is sper-the-moment but most of the time I don't have anything to jot it down with so if I can't remember it - it's usually forgotten. (aside from the fact that a lot of it rouses when I'm under the infulence of mind altering substances.)

I'm not too satisfyed with the way these came out. A lot of people get confused with the "Friggin' Smurfs" one. It's just one of those things that's going to have to evolve over time.  But you're right, it's hard to come up with a punchline.

Thanks for the compliment, though.
Precious Momes: I think the sexiest part of a woman is the back of her neck. Especially if you got a good veiw of her spreading her pussy lips from the other side and another girl is eating her out.

The Monkey Asylum

hooplala

Quote from: ZombieMost of my really hilarious stuff is sper-the-moment but most of the time I don't have anything to jot it down with so if I can't remember it - it's usually forgotten.

Yep.  Happens to me all the time.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Zombie

The Monkey Asylum