News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

B.ella's Magical Mystery Thread

Started by Bella, January 13, 2006, 06:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on August 25, 2006, 01:39:16 PMLMNO
-extremely familiar with the Sacred Bull.
too much informations.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

dr john dee

YE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE MOST SACRED REALMS OF MAGICK!

:-D

davznothere

Quote from: dr john dee on August 25, 2006, 09:05:44 PM

Occum's huh ?!? ..... does this mean you are totally faithless .....

and either way ..... it's truth irrelevant, it's an interesting story ..... true or not and still illustrates my point about illusion(ists)

LMNO

Quote from: davznothere on August 26, 2006, 11:17:50 AM
Quote from: dr john dee on August 25, 2006, 09:05:44 PM

Occum's huh ?!? ..... does this mean you are totally faithless .....

and either way ..... it's truth irrelevant, it's an interesting story ..... true or not and still illustrates my point about illusion(ists)

Are you talking to Dee?  Are you talking to Dee?  I don't see no one else here, so you must be talkin' to Dee...
\

dr john dee

thou inverted one speaks truth.

the sacred magick is occluded from the profayne.

i most verily smite the infidel with my finger of golde.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: davznothere on August 23, 2006, 08:19:00 PM
I think hitler was more of an illusionist, which is a school of magic, and practiced by alot of people in politics ..... i heard a story about Crowley, never did bother to research it's validity but it's an interesting story none the less ..... and is along the same lines .....

Crowley was talking to a collegue about manipulation of energy and how to apply that to people on a large scale ..... so Crowley at the behest of his collegue explained by setting up a lecture and inviting his collegue to come listen ..... as the story goes Crowley spent 3 weeks working on this lecture, writing it re-writing it etc. ..... when he delivered the lecture the strangest thing occured ..... with an obvious split down the middle one half of the crowd burst into tears and the other side into hysterical laughing .....

Necrobump, but I feel there needs to be a correction here.

Crowley never delivered the lecture. This post is a misreading of one of Crowley's early writings. In it he describes what makes an influential speaker is when one can divide the masses against each other. I'm trying to find the book that I read it in but I'm certain I remember the quote as: "...with a word you will see a crowd divided: People in the throws of laughter cackling at those who shed tears of despair." Or something to that effect.

Citations to follow as soon as I figure out how my GF's Grisham crap got mixed in with my books. Stabbings may abound.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

AFK

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 01, 2008, 09:33:11 PM
Quote from: davznothere on August 23, 2006, 08:19:00 PM
I think hitler was more of an illusionist, which is a school of magic, and practiced by alot of people in politics ..... i heard a story about Crowley, never did bother to research it's validity but it's an interesting story none the less ..... and is along the same lines .....

Crowley was talking to a collegue about manipulation of energy and how to apply that to people on a large scale ..... so Crowley at the behest of his collegue explained by setting up a lecture and inviting his collegue to come listen ..... as the story goes Crowley spent 3 weeks working on this lecture, writing it re-writing it etc. ..... when he delivered the lecture the strangest thing occured ..... with an obvious split down the middle one half of the crowd burst into tears and the other side into hysterical laughing .....

Necrobump, but I feel there needs to be a correction here.

Crowley never delivered the lecture. This post is a misreading of one of Crowley's early writings. In it he describes what makes an influential speaker is when one can divide the masses against each other. I'm trying to find the book that I read it in but I'm certain I remember the quote as: "...with a word you will see a crowd divided: People in the throws of laughter cackling at those who shed tears of despair." Or something to that effect.

Citations to follow as soon as I figure out how my GF's Grisham crap got mixed in with my books. Stabbings may abound.

hugh?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the dreadful hours

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson